The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is math racist?

RowdyCanuck

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Yeah,

Sounded ridiculous but every time she started down her path, he would interrupt. 

Only right thing she said is everyone is a lil bit racist in some way....I'm not talking full on hate each other , I mean have judged someone on their looks

1 minute ago, the grinder said:

math was invented how long ago  ,  and counting anything is racist  , like come on , I would interrupt her too lol 

That's why I was interested.

Seemed silly.

Didn't get to hear her theory.

I once listened to an hour long pod cast on flat earth theory while out for a run, I was giggling a lot and almost couldn't  finish. Still I was happy nobody was interrupting the whole time. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Yeah,

Sounded ridiculous but every time she started down her path, he would interrupt. 

She first claimed white America is inherently racist so he interrupted because he wanted clarification.

Then he asked her "why Math is racist?" and she said "we first need to understand that white America is inherently racist".

So he interrupted again and said "I don't agree".

• Cheers 2

Just now, Warhippy said:

Just want to point out, that rags like FOX need to find these wackjobs to keep pushing the idea that liberal leaning people are all like this.

But

They also seem to find the best of the right leaning folk as well

My personal fave is the guy who said women can self abort and that trump is chosen by god :)

I somewhat agree but modern day Liberalism is absolutely like this.

At this point, most classical liberals are either centrist or conservative. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

That's why I was interested.

Seemed silly.

Didn't get to hear her theory.

I once listened to an hour long pod cast on flat earth theory while out for a run, I was giggling a lot and almost couldn't  finish. Still I was happy nobody was interrupting the whole time. 

I was interested in it too , but  her whole theory  was based on counting slaves , pay taxes on slaves  , etc   ,  not like math would be used to be  counting herds of cattle or eggs  . like math is used  everywhere   it wasn.t  invented  just because of slaves ,   I better stop before I piss off the vegans  next 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Art Vandelay said:

0 is not allowed to be divided. How racist is that. 

It gets worse, the ancient Romans didn't even have something to represent it.  White culture back then went as far to deny its very existence!

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, higgyfan said:

Fox scouring the bottom of the barrel again.  Great find!:towel:

False consciousness, getting people upset over things that don't really matter.  Mainstream media is too sensationalized by both right/left leaning agendas.  

• Upvote 3