The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New York Rangers at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 04, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Woo-hoo! I was silent on the message board tonight (enjoyed all of your comments, thanks) but still very entertained and satisfied! 

The 90’s were very, very good to me! 

Cheers to my favourite team, the 90’s Cup-run guys, & everyone cheerin’ & wearin’ the spaghetti skate tonight!

A big Seven & still counting!!!
Bring-it-on!!

Edited by viking mama
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, iBlueGreen said:

Man Boeser sure looks slow ... and looks lost 5v5 today.  

Hes always looked a step behind in my opinion. He does get into open areas and gets good scoring chances. His shot is a little off from his rookie campaign. Hes hitting again at least. Groin and back still nagging maybe?

• Cheers 1

Pears looking great for awhile now. 

I liked how Green threw JV into Bo's RW for a few shifts in the 3rd when we had some O-zone time. 

EP40 got clipped a few times and it was good to see BB come across the ice to throw a hit on the guy... 

BB seems to be in good spots to receive passes.

EP40 opted not to make those high risk cross ice passes tonight but if they do connect in the future, we will see some beauties. 

Hope Beags is OK. I would hate to see him come off the lineup due to injury again. That line has been good lately.

Tonight, I could see him limp a bit. That Breadman shot stung him a lot. And the whole 4th line struggled mightily. 

When prospects visit the Canucks in the future and ask how to make the team, they should just show them videos of Gaudette. 

The guy has earned every second of his ice-time out there. 

Huggy is a special talent. And this may even be far from the best of him. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Myers has been scoring lately.. 

LE assist on first goal and screened the goalie on Myers game winner. Good for him.. he had a good game. 

The little things count, right?

• Like 1

Just now, ABNucksfan said:

Hes always looked a step behind in my opinion. He does get into open areas and gets good scoring chances. His shot is a little off from his rookie campaign. Hes hitting again at least. Groin and back still nagging maybe?

Boeser said himself he never skates fast just tries to use his hockey IQ to get to open space.

• Cheers 3