The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

White Noise Canucks Talk

Rate this topic

We had one of these a number of years ago to some success and should maintain another one now that the team is good-ish again (...and only getting better B) ).

I am tired of being memed and ridiculed upon sharing legitimate thoughts and analysis and would enjoy a more laid-back and constructive approach to Canucks discussion on the forum, which could only possibly be afforded by the wonderful group of humans who now frequent these areas of expression.

The road to happiness is definitely in White Noise somewhere. After years of dedicated thought and study, that much I am certain of. I am hopeful that this thread will in some way contribute to our finding it... the missing hyperlink (to happiness). I think it was in a count to a million thread or something, but those were outlawed strategically by high command to force us into sorrier states, to crush our noble efforts to escape this silly labyrinth, and what used to be there I fear is no longer extant anywhere on the interwebs. I think this might be a good way of finding it--or a new one--is all 'm expressing.

Edited by 112
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
9 hours ago, 112 said:

We had one of these a number of years ago to some success and should maintain another one now that the team is good-ish again (...and only getting better B) ).

I am tired of being memed and ridiculed upon sharing legitimate thoughts and analysis and would enjoy a more laid-back and constructive approach to Canucks discussion on the forum, which could only possibly be afforded by the wonderful group of humans who now frequent these areas of expression.

The road to happiness is definitely in White Noise somewhere. After years of dedicated thought and study, that much I am certain of. I am hopeful that this thread will in some way contribute to our finding it... the missing hyperlink (to happiness). I think it was in a count to a million thread or something, but those were outlawed strategically by high command to force us into sorrier states, to crush our noble efforts to escape this silly labyrinth, and what used to be there I fear is no longer extant anywhere on the interwebs. I think this might be a good way of finding it--or a new one--is all 'm expressing.

too many big words for us simple peons. i hope this isn’t considered, ridiculing you because i wouldn’t do that to you?

• Upvote 2

Brock's flow puts Zibananajabs to shame.  For real, pass along some styling tips to him, Brock...he looked a little greasy last night.  Maybe what conditioner you use.

I mean, it seems that he's needed help from early on and noone intervened?

image.png

(And before you put Chris Tanev into this discussion, keep in mind that in order to get a pass on the hair you must be missing teeth...maybe pieces of bone...in order to establish warrior status.  Like blocking shots with your face toughness).

Am I doin' it right - ftr, this is a real thought I had last night during my critical hockey analysis and thought process...also must mention this is very tongue in cheek and the Rangers were in fine form last night and Marky helped steal that one...all the credit to them in a hard fought game that they likely deserved to win).

• Upvote 1

i always wanted to have enough money to purchase a box at rogers and have different cdc’ers meet, enjoy the games and get to know each other.  that is how i got to know young deb.  sorry, too poor to do it. if we could we would be less likely to ridicule other’s opinions even if we disagree. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

i always wanted to have enough money to purchase a box at rogers and have different cdc’ers meet, enjoy the games and get to know each other.  that is how i got to know young deb.  sorry, too poor to do it. if we could we would be less likely to ridicule other’s opinions even if we disagree. 

This is actually a cool idea, Joe.

I'm willing to bet if we had enough interest, people would chip in to help cover costs, wonder if the team themselves would help out the digital community and give us a hometown discount!

• Like 1