The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC and iPads

sonoman

Anyone use mainly an iPad to browse and contribute to threads on the forum?  Having an upload issue where maximum uploads are limited to less than 500kb which is only new for the last couple of weeks.  Needless to say, I can’t upload any images, links, or gifs.  Really frustrating.  Any help greatly appreciated. 

I have a couple of ipads...  Never touch them.  Hate using them.  Both were gifted to me and  i shoud give them away to my nephew/niece.

I have only used them to read on next to the pool TBH. 

Prefer my macbook pro all day every day. 

6 minutes ago, sonoman said:

Anyone use mainly an iPad to browse and contribute to threads on the forum?  Having an upload issue where maximum uploads are limited to less than 500kb which is only new for the last couple of weeks.  Needless to say, I can’t upload any images, links, or gifs.  Really frustrating.  Any help greatly appreciated. 

upload them to imgur and then just link them here.

16 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

I have a couple of ipads...  Never touch them.  Hate using them.  Both were gifted to me and  i shoud give them away to my nephew/niece.

I have only used them to read on next to the pool TBH. 

Prefer my macbook pro all day every day. 

No issues though?  Wonder if new iOS is the culprit.

26 minutes ago, sonoman said:

That’s all I use is my iPad.  I don’t really understand your question, and (yes) I’ve been drinking - of course.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, xereau said:

upload them to imgur and then just link them here.

Yeah, these days I can usually upload them directly, but before CDC had a nice image uploading system, I would upload to a site like imgur and then link from there. That's an easy fix if you want that in the meantime.

1 hour ago, sonoman said:

I have been only using IPads on these boards for the last 10 years.

No issues when it comes to uploading.