The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ GDT] Canucks @ Lightning, January 7, 2020 - 4:00 PM PST -- Streak vs Streak Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

Wow where the hell do all these trolls come from? Like literally people we haven’t heard from in 7 games are all of a sudden flooding the thread with their garbage. 

You would think it would take them longer to crawl up from the underworld. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

I just too a dump and shower... and Eriksson scored but we gave up 6 goals in 2nd?????

Tampa has been all over the team all game, it was only a matter of time before the levee broke. I think this is exactly the type of game the team and fans needed though. We are not as good as the win streak made us seem. Still a young team and I was very happy with the wins. But we are not among the truly elite just yet. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

There is a difference between being critical. Saying you did not like a turnover. And crapping on guys. 

image.png.3f838ab8881823c5bdb36275b403b8cb.png

There is nothing critical, or contributing to the conversation in this type of post.  

Its like all the guys that wanted to fire Green two and a half weeks ago. 

michael richards ok GIF

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, bree2 said:

I am not playing the blame game,  the Canucks could not win every game til the end of the season and sometimes something like this will actually help the team get better

rofl,if that long losing streak earlier didn't correct this foolishness then someone needs to be held accountable.

• Wat 2

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

They’re sucking wind for sure, Edler and Myers have been trash tonight. Green needs some new assistants. That’s the issue. Especially a new defense coach. 

No he doesn’t.

Our PP is 4th in the league.

And it’s not Baum fault his two so called “veteran” defencemen are inconsistent.

• Cheers 1