The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ GDT] Canucks @ Lightning, January 7, 2020 - 4:00 PM PST -- Streak vs Streak Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

Every game is big but this is a particularly good measuring stick for our team to see where we really stand. Tampa have been solid lately but they have been letting in a lot of goals so if we've got a chance in this game, it'll be to score early, hopefully with some lucky early PPs.

5-4 Canucks in OT.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Reminds me of buying Standing Room Only tickets for next to nothing outside the Pacific Colosseum (then moving to the good, empty seats at center ice).

Whatever happened to the SRO seats at the current arena which I shall not name? Did they change them to box suites or something? 

( the arena used to be called GM place, Canada hockey place. Not gonna advertise for the corrupt oligoloky that is r&g#rs)

I believe the entrance was near the restaurant up top about 3 years ago. I saw the return of Roberto Florida in those seats, cheered my lungs out that game but now I'm taking back my love as I no longer have Roberto Florida in my top 50 Canucks of all time. 

Used to love those seats. Could stand or sit, great view and easy washroom access! 

43 minutes ago, apollo said:

Love it x1000

Love it. Absolutely love it. 

All the Loui haters need to shut their pieholes with all due respect and support him and every single other guy on our roster. 

We are ALL Canucks. 

Stop the negative bs, stop the garbage energy. Just focus on the positives and envision our team and every player succeeding. 

That doesn't apply to another six million dollar man that last wore the #11.

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, apollo said:

Whatever happened to the SRO seats at the current arena which I shall not name? Did they change them to box suites or something? 

( the arena used to be called GM place, Canada hockey place. Not gonna advertise for the corrupt oligoloky that is r&g#rs)

I believe the entrance was near the restaurant up top about 3 years ago. I saw the return of Roberto Florida in those seats, cheered my lungs out that game but now I'm taking back my love as I no longer have Roberto Florida in my top 50 Canucks of all time. 

Used to love those seats. Could stand or sit, great view and easy washroom access! 

I don't know, but I do remember having prime rib at the restaurant and watching some of the game from those high seats; great view for watching the plays develop and which players anticipated properly and which did not.

The prime rib was excellent too.  And the Guinness.  And the Nux thumped the Penguins too.

The seats were center ice about 16 rows up (corporate seats) so the view was good from there too! lol

Out of my price range these days; well, it was then too but the company was paying for it!

• Like 1