The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ GDT] Canucks @ Lightning, January 7, 2020 - 4:00 PM PST -- Streak vs Streak Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

41 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

yeah, but I need a different cable package. I'm too cheap for that fancy stuff  lol

I just got basic cable from Shaw for the Canucks, $30/month which includes SN & TSN, can cancel anytime which I will after the season ends.  Doesn't have a PVR though but maybe you can buy an aftermarket one?

5 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

I just got basic cable from Shaw for the Canucks, $30/month which includes SN & TSN, can cancel anytime which I will after the season ends.  Doesn't have a PVR though but maybe you can buy an aftermarket one?

it's the App that is the difference 

can't remember the name of the package that the App applies to but I don't have that package

I have a PVR

2 hours ago, philtbc829 said:

This will be another tough task as the Bolts are getting hot....time for the NUCKS to turn it up another notch and play really smart defensively. I reckon to win this one they will need Marky to stand on his head AGAIN....this whole road trip is crucial they need every possible point ...such a tight pack in the Pacific..

We are getting hot.....so the Bolts will have to turn it up another notch......

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Well I can't get off work early, so guess I'll watch the game later.

Pretty stoked for this one, see you folks in the PGT!

Me too....have to leave early tomorrow for an appointment so would have been pushing it to go two days in a row.  I have the ability to listen to the game on 650 so I'll do that.