The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Iran Says It Unintentionally Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner

CBH1926

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

? who's not proud of our military? 

where did Christian values go? did something happen? are you not allowed to believe that if you want to? 

Misunderstanding my point. The country was essentially run on Christian values and our military was treated in the highest honour, parades, funding etc.

Ftr I never gave an opinion just took your challenge. B)

The anthem change was very disheartening but what makes me especially sad is the word "wifebeater" being insidiously purged by the PC police. Of course being a big fan of wifebeaters, I simply could not let this injustice stand. They can change the anthem but they damn sure ain't going to make me sing it that way. The same goes for wifebeaters, I will call it a wifebeater if I so choose to do so.

All those who love your wifebeaters, join me in this protest. I will soon be creating a GoFundMe page, I expect it will raise significant funds so that we can raise awareness about this issue. The public has to be made aware of their Orwellian tactics. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Toews said:

The anthem change was very disheartening but what makes me especially sad is the word "wifebeater" being insidiously purged by the PC police. Of course being a big fan of wifebeaters, I simply could not let this injustice stand. They can change the anthem but they damn sure ain't going to make me sing it that way. The same goes for wifebeaters, I will call it a wifebeater if I so choose to do so.

All those who love your wifebeaters, join me in this protest. I will soon be creating a GoFundMe page, I expect it will raise significant funds so that we can raise awareness about this issue. The public has to be made aware of their Orwellian tactics. 

Seriously is there any person lower than one who hurts the weaker, like children, women, elderly, and handicapped?  I was able to see some good in the large orange ass-clown down south until he publicly attacked that young girl from Sweden.  First she’s just a kid, so let her have her say (he’ll encourage her and all kids to speak up) plus she’s got that mental stuff.  Who in the hell picks on a kid, let alone a kid with mental issues? 

51 minutes ago, Toews said:

I suggest music by the Dead Kennedys for your next "wifebeater" meeting....

10 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Seriously is there any person lower than one who hurts the weaker, like children, women, elderly, and handicapped?  I was able to see some good in the large orange ass-clown down south until he publicly attacked that young girl from Sweden.  First she’s just a kid, so let her have her say (he’ll encourage her and all kids to speak up) plus she’s got that mental stuff.  Who in the hell picks on a kid, let alone a kid with mental issues? 

There were ass-clowns on these boards attacking her too....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

There were ass-clowns on these boards attacking her too....

We rebuke our younger generations for not getting involved and the criticize them when they do.  We are so friggin’ dumb. :picard:

“There is no more valuable resource than our Children”. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alflives said:

We rebuke our younger generations for not getting involved and the criticize them when they do.  We are so friggin’ dumb. :picard:

“There is no more valuable resource than our Children”. 

I can't help thinking that those who criticized Greta as a "puppet" who couldn't possibly do this on her own at 16 years old, were f%#*ing morons themselves at 16 and thought they were normal.....

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I can't help thinking that those who criticized Greta as a "puppet" who couldn't possibly do this on her own at 16 years old, were f%#*ing morons themselves at 16 and thought they were normal.....

Kids with voices makes me think there will be a good tomorrow.  This young girl is really trying hard to make a difference.   

Just now, Alflives said:

Kids with voices makes me think there will be a good tomorrow.  This young girl is really trying hard to make a difference.   

The problem is, as often as not, the message is one that the "older" generation doesn't want to hear, so they engage in cowardly attempts to discredit the messenger.

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

Sometime these posts just don’t age well, me thinks!

Honestly those posts were during initial reports of this incident happening and there werent much info. Plus I had doubts of Iran shooting a commercial plane, just didnt think they would be that stupid to shoot a commercial plane without verifying what it was. I just hope a war doesnt start because more innocent Iranians might die at the hands of their incompetent military rather than the opposition.

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, DefCon1 said:

Honestly those posts were during initial reports of this incident happening and there werent much info. Plus I had doubts of Iran shooting a commercial plane, just didnt think they would be that stupid to shoot a commercial plane without verifying what it was. I just hope a war doesnt start because more innocent Iranians might die at the hands of their incompetent military rather than the opposition.

This was s horrible tragedy.  Black Face and The Orange Ass-clown gave Iran a way out with their comments saying it was likely an accident.  Then Iran admitted they did it, and it was an accident.