The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2020 NHL All-Star jerseys unveiled

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Monty said:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a fan wearing an All Star jersey. Do they actually ever sell any of these? Who honestly would buy them?

yes you can buy them , but nobody will because they are crap.

Here is a fan wearing themImage result for drake all star jersey sedins

• Haha 2

What astonishes me is that they have the combined power of the marketing departments of both the NHL and Adidas working on this and this is all they can come up with?  Some millennial needs to give these organizations a lesson on the 'collab', seriously. 

2 hours ago, Monty said:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a fan wearing an All Star jersey. Do they actually ever sell any of these? Who honestly would buy them?

Last years were decent and sold well saw a dozen of them at the Penguins game. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Squamfan said:

just go back to east vs west, and the best players are taken and evry team is not presented

I agree completely! I personally would like it to be taken one step further and have the All Star game mean a little something by making the winning side gain home ice advantage for the Stanley Cup Finals.

So whatever teams from the East and West make it to the Finals will have home ice advantage determined by the All Star game rather than regular season points. 

5 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

These are pretty bad.  Use the ASG jerseys to push the envelope and try something new.  These are boring and look like walmart knock offs.  I'd way rather see something like the kings and avs stadium jersey, at least they are different.

7 hours ago, morgo said:

Those are as disappointing as last nights game.  Too minimalist and the coloured logos stick out like a sore thumb.

TBH I was less disappointed by last nights game :P

These are bad!

6 hours ago, Squamfan said:

Image result for nhl all star jerseys old

Why can't the league go back to the old way of the all-star game. East vs West. They have really made a crappy gimmick of this event since they said every team need to be presented. Go back to the old way when it the best players and not every teams is presented, east vs west, you have neat jersey that are not a hot mile of donkey crap. That what the All-star game is. Other league do it why can;t the NHL

Exactly, not every team needs to be presented.

Also for the skills competition allow anyone to participate, like the NBA does it. We should be allowed to watch the fastest players in the league in “Fastest Skater” not just All-Stars. Would be nice to see someone like Jake in a competition like that. 

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

Exactly, not every team needs to be presented.

Also for the skills competition allow anyone to participate, like the NBA does it. We should be allowed to watch the fastest players in the league in “Fastest Skater” not just All-Stars. Would be nice to see someone like Jake in a competition like that. 

And bring back the rookie back sophomore game

• Cheers 1