The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Panthers Jan 9 2020 - 4pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

We already know what Green is going to say. “ I didn’t like our first period defense but that’s a good team over there.  It’s hard to score in this league. It’s not like they don’t want to score or play well.” LOL. It’s only hard for our team. Others can score 14 against us.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

3 minutes ago, kilgore said:

It would be nice if Bo would make his presence felt, as the captain, in one way if not another.  Second game in a row getting blown out. There's a time to calm the troops down, and there's a time to stir them up.  Not in his comfort zone, but once in the odd while I like to see some emotion.

He’s not an emotional guy. Toews is the quiet guy of the NHL but he has won 3 Stanley Cups. He’s a leader. That’s a fact. Pettersson is a leader. He has fire under his ass. You can see the fire in his eyes when the Canucks are down. He wants to win. Bo is too nice of a guy. Won’t hit and doesn’t forecheck hard. 

Edited by NeilColville
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ruilin96 said:

And of course, 1-0 Flames over the Wild. &^@#!

its the first period in that game....

oilers are up 3-2 on the habs with 7 min to go though. 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, kilgore said:

It would be nice if Bo would make his presence felt, as the captain, in one way if not another.  Second game in a row getting blown out. There's a time to calm the troops down, and there's a time to stir them up.  Not in his comfort zone, but once in the odd while I like to see some emotion.

Agreed.  I actually think Petey shows more emotion than Bo.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2