The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Sabres Jan 11 2020 - 10AM Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

There are ice level cameras in Keybank Arena.  They showed the puck going well over.

All of the homers on this thread were still wondering why the play was paused while I was being told exactly what was happening.

Now everyone wants to claim they're in the know.

Yawn

comes into the opposing teams forum and calls people homers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

There are ice level cameras in Keybank Arena.  They showed the puck going well over.

All of the homers on this thread were still wondering why the play was paused while I was being told exactly what was happening.

pssst, this is the Canucks board.  And the net is not 2 inches high so the puck did not go over it.  

• Cheers 2

Just now, DonaldBrashear said:

LOL sabrefan1 is confused. Funny to watch.

Sabrefan1 is annoyed, not confused.  You all were whining about not knowing what was going on while I was watching replays.  Once I told everyone what they were doing, all of a sudden you're all experts.

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

Troll much. You are a Buffalo Sabres fan coming into a Canucks forum GDT and name calling everyone "homers". What's the matter, did they kick you off the Buffalo Sabres forum, or just nobody likes you there or?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Wat 1