The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Sabres Jan 11 2020 - 10AM Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

Aside from Hughes and Miller blowing my mind with what I could have even hoped for.. this seasons biggest plus is seeing Virtanen stapled in the top nine. Big improvements this year. I hope to see Bo play a little tougher, lead by example. I think him and Jake play harder together hit a little more and feed off each other. How about shake up the 2/3rd/4th lines as such?

Pearson Bo Jake

Rousell Gauds Motte

Schaller Beagle Erickson 

would have liked to see Zac in a couple more games but that’s not gonna happen now

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Lol, he doesn't need to shame anyone. WTF are you even talking about? He needs to own up to the fact that they're not playing their best hockey and make a commitment to improve. Getting up on the podium every night and saying they're a young team and the other team is heavy isn't helping anyone.  

Aren’t helping you, you mean.

Own up to who the media? 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Timråfan said:

The Sabres defence is something we'll take advantage of today.

Easy win ..

Nothing ever comes easy with the Canucks. That's what the team's history has taught us for half a century.

Speaking of defence, we have the worst D in the league right now. I don't think we are in the position of looking down on how the other team does on defence.

• Cheers 2