The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Sabres Jan 11 2020 - 10AM Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, N7Nucks said:

Well if someone is gonna be an idiot they get the be treated like an idiot. People weren't exactly kind to me saying the puck went over. But hey, it's okay to be a dick towards me but if I respond in kind it's a problem. Mr uses a bunch of periods....

Still an ass. 

4 minutes ago, 1-d said:

I know you've been, and I also know you're a very royal to Canucks (maybe a tad below Sabres). 

But more than anything this is a forum for the Canucks. We won't be here if we're not homers, sometimes (often?) blind. You know what it's like if you've been around the Sabres' forum.

If what we're saying here bothers you that much, you may want to go to your #1 team's message board and stay there, on Canucks-Sabres game day. You can't always expect reasonable reactions here because we're all Canucks.

Just to put this out there so we can close this here (as it's a GDT)....

woooooo woops, sorry, goal.

I am called a homer and don't dispute that...it's why I'm here.  So if I call someone with a name of "Sabrefan" a guest....it seems only fair....especially when "whining" is thrown in for impact.   Change the name to Canuckfan and I no longer have a case.  I'll donate $20 at Kins (they're running a promo) to Canuck place if you do.

I've always gotten along with SF, however, this is not the time nor the place to sort out mod issues.  We do listen/respond to them, but we don't subject everyone who wants to watch a game to the mediation process.  Out of fairness to everyone.  

Thanks.  Let's move on from this please/thanks.