The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Sabres Jan 11 2020 - 10AM Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

Sabrefan...let's just say that we're both emotional in this game and call a truce.  Shall we?

I like you and hope we can move on...for everyone's sake, not just mine.

I'm sorry if I offended you and (generally) respect your involvement here.  Just cut the homer whining talk...go high not low.  

Peace.

• Cheers 4
  • Wat 2

4 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Thanks.  But I think it's time my days on CDC end. 

I'm tired of defending myself for being a fan of both the Sabres and the Canucks.  That's why I've been posting a less than I used to in the Canucks Talk forum the last year or so.

Come on man

we are only Canucks fans and we still have to constantly defend ourselves 

that’s the CDC way 

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Thanks.  But I think it's time my days on CDC end. 

I'm tired of defending myself for being a fan of both the Sabres and the Canucks.  That's why I've been posting a less than I used to in the Canucks Talk forum the last year or so.

Sorry to hear that SabreFan. I don't bother responding to a lot of the negative stuff. A lot of the posters on here are probably 12 years old or university debating team wannabees. I enjoy your comment so hang in there. Still won't change my anger over losing Perrault! Oh, and Danny Gare was from my part of the world. Least we forget one of the all time greats, Tim Hortonres have had some great ones over the years. 

Edited by Boudrias
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1