The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Sabres Jan 11 2020 - 10AM Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

21 minutes ago, the grinder said:

its not the goal  it being called a homer  because I dis agree with something  lol  

I mean homer is not an insult.  I don't know why you and Deb are upset over it, especially Deb, she's the biggest homer on here haha 

5 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

It's not just you Deb.  Your reaction is just in the extreme because you're an emotional person.  You and I have always gotten along until today.  CDC as a whole doesn't like when you are a fan of more than one team and today's reaction by you and several others have proven it.  I'd prefer to respect the wishes of the majority and bow out instead of becoming a bitter jack*ss collecting warning points and eventually a ban.

Sorry to see you go if you do leave, CDC needs to grow up and MODS need to shut down the negative or harassement type of talk, that is the job of the MOD to MODerate the site no?

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

That goal brought to you by Depends for Dumps! Are you tired of your team always dumping it in? Well put on Depends and your dumps will be contained! 

May cause an increase in possession and open ice. Please wear responsibly. 

Let's not forget it was a delayed penalty there bud

15 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Thanks.  But I think it's time my days on CDC end. 

I'm tired of defending myself for being a fan of both the Sabres and the Canucks.  That's why I've been posting a less than I used to in the Canucks Talk forum the last year or so.

Just shove it in your bio and tell them to go read when they ask, or just say f ‘em

its nice having more outside opinion to read

• Cheers 1