The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Sabres Jan 11 2020 - 10AM Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

If there's one thing for all of us to learn from this game, is that nobody here will ever get the same level of sadness from everybody else as Sabresfan got here today for leaving. I've often dreamt about mattering this much to a community but the pragmatic side of me understands that it's just not feasible to have such desires. I am the black sheep of the Canucks family and I just have to learn to be okay with that. 

Just now, Just1CupBeforeIDie said:

SabreFan, I hope to still see you in other threads (politics, tennis, etc)...we have had some great discussions and I value your input.

Or just hang around everywhere he wants to voice his opinion. Don't let the homers kick him out cause they were wrong and he called em out for being homers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, MikeyD said:

If there's one thing for all of us to learn from this game, is that nobody here will ever get the same level of sadness from everybody else as Sabresfan got here today for leaving. I've often dreamt about mattering this much to a community but the pragmatic side of me understands that it's just not feasible to have such desires. I am the black sheep of the Canucks family and I just have to learn to be okay with that. 

Really dude? That's what you got out of all of this? 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

I don't hold anyone accountable, it's not your job to protect my feelings as a 2 team fan.  I'm one of the last people on CDC to expect or really want something like that.  Occasional d*ckishness is part of my personality, so expecting anything else would make me a giant hypocrite.

Being continually thought of as a "guest" or "visitor" after spending years as an active member on a Canucks message board is just a sign that I probably shouldn't be here.

i must of missed it, what happened?