Sign in to follow this  
xereau

[GDT] Nucks @ Sabres Jan 11 2020 - 10AM Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

How'd they miss that offside? That was about 5 feet offside easy

  • Like 1
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tune in tomorrow for another episode of "As  CDC Turns"

 

:picard:

Edited by AV's Coin
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loui just took a  shoulder to the chin and no call? Or did he get clipped by a stick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there's one thing for all of us to learn from this game, is that nobody here will ever get the same level of sadness from everybody else as Sabresfan got here today for leaving. I've often dreamt about mattering this much to a community but the pragmatic side of me understands that it's just not feasible to have such desires. I am the black sheep of the Canucks family and I just have to learn to be okay with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, canuck73_3 said:

How'd they miss that offside? That was about 5 feet offside easy

Lmao so bad. Officiating is terrible for everyone.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

While we are at it let's schedule your nap tomorrow

1-4 Pacific time

Can do. Minnesota does make me sleepy at the best of times. 

Edited by Jack Fig
  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Just1CupBeforeIDie said:

SabreFan, I hope to still see you in other threads (politics, tennis, etc)...we have had some great discussions and I value your input.

why what happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Just1CupBeforeIDie said:

SabreFan, I hope to still see you in other threads (politics, tennis, etc)...we have had some great discussions and I value your input.

Or just hang around everywhere he wants to voice his opinion. Don't let the homers kick him out cause they were wrong and he called em out for being homers. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jack Fig said:

Loui injured his face. 

At least he hit something.

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Everytime. Everytime I miss a game, we end up playing great. Why?

You're the lucky charm in reverse. :lol:
 

 

Edited by 1-d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MikeyD said:

If there's one thing for all of us to learn from this game, is that nobody here will ever get the same level of sadness from everybody else as Sabresfan got here today for leaving. I've often dreamt about mattering this much to a community but the pragmatic side of me understands that it's just not feasible to have such desires. I am the black sheep of the Canucks family and I just have to learn to be okay with that. 

Really dude? That's what you got out of all of this? 

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AV's Coin said:

Tune in tomorrow for another episode of as  CDC Turns

 

:picard:

Its the wild and a sunday afternoon game. Most will be asleep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xereau said:

Loui just took a  shoulder to the chin and no call? Or did he get clipped by a stick?

I think clean hit but his head tilted forward and caught shoulder pad from a good hit's whiplash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AV's Coin said:

Tune in tomorrow for another episode of as  CDC Turns

 

:picard:

Tomorrow is the evil twin episode.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SabreFan1 said:

 

I don't hold anyone accountable, it's not your job to protect my feelings as a 2 team fan.  I'm one of the last people on CDC to expect or really want something like that.  Occasional d*ckishness is part of my personality, so expecting anything else would make me a giant hypocrite.

 

Being continually thought of as a "guest" or "visitor" after spending years as an active member on a Canucks message board is just a sign that I probably shouldn't be here.

i must of missed it, what happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

But it's sacrilege to shotgun Guinness! 

Every Irishman I know can down a pint in one swallow

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.