Sign in to follow this  
Roberts

Your CDC username history

Rate this topic

Just for fun, let's take a look at CDC username history. In case you didn't know, you can view your username history by clicking the arrow beside your username on your profile page.

Here's mine, check my signature for reference :lol:

usernames.PNG.f241aabb4d9d95c9482f8bc3c893dbec.PNG

Edited by Roberts

I've been 48MPHSlapshot since I've joined. I'm not attached to the name or anything, I just haven't been able to improve my slap shot in years.

• Haha 2

I was "ajhockey" for nearly 7 years until I decided to simplify it. I wanted "AJ", but names have to be at least three characters, hence the dashes on either side of the name (I took inspiration from @-Vintage Canuck- on that one).

I also remember that way back in the day when there was a phase where everyone and their moms were changing their names to different fruits, I almost joined in, but held off, for which I'm still grateful.

I like to think I am still the thrustiest.

I forgot exactly why I picked TP to begin with. I liked Prust well enough but wasn't a huge fan. I actually was a big fan of Cramarossa until I met him in person. He wasn't very friendly. It's a solid surname that rolls off the tongue nonetheless. 

20200111_182654.jpg

wow ..had my 13th anniversary  yesterday :) 

i started january 11th 2007 as TheGermanCanuck  ...somwhere in Novmeber 2007 i changed to SabreNuck#89  cuz i m also a Sabres Fan and the 89 stands for Mogilny.

one of my alltime favorite players who played for both teams.   my name history starts in april 2008 ...

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone
  • Hydration 2

same name since I joined in 2004. I'm not creative with usernames. :)

Same username when I joined in 2005. Have always wanted to change it to another stellar name, but Monty is already solid enough.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:04 PM, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I've been 48MPHSlapshot since I've joined. I'm not attached to the name or anything, I just haven't been able to improve my slap shot in years.

Chris Tanev is that you?

• Haha 2

You all prolly remember me and great Mafia skillz as "fwybwed" But I changed it to my original tag. 

17 hours ago, Psylocke said:

Changed mine just once since joining in '03.

it definitely worked. dee left when he couldn't find you.

• Haha 1

It's been Wilbur since I joined in '03.  Haven't been tempted to change it.  Not sure why I use it online, but always thought it would be a good name for a pet pug.

@Cramarossa

Depending if the Canucks need the cap space or not, you may have to request your name changed to something Eriksson or Sutter themed :bigblush: