Sign in to follow this  
BoHorvatFan20

Anyone found TimBits cereal yet?

No, but I doubt they’re any better than dumping a pack of twenty timbits in a giant bowl and pouring milk over them. 

• Hydration 1

Just now, HI5 said:

No, but I doubt they’re any better than dumping a pack of twenty timbits in a giant bowl and pouring milk over them. 

I just wanna try them once. Probably hasn't shipped to Western Canada yet.

26 minutes ago, HI5 said:

sounds delicious lol

Costco sells it. They have chocolate timbit and birthday cake timbit flavours.

• Hydration 1

Oatmeal or nothing.

• Upvote 1

Saw them in Costco in Nanaimo, I wasn't aware they were a thing and was immediately like "What the &^@#, that's gross. Why would anyone want to eat that for breakfast?". 

7 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Saw them in Costco in Nanaimo, I wasn't aware they were a thing and was immediately like "What the &^@#, that's gross. Why would anyone want to eat that for breakfast?". 

Costco in Nanaimo doesn’t have a third of the products as other warehouses. Smallest one in Canada.  Sure would be nice to get one with a gas bar, so we don’t take it up the backside every time we gas up here. :) 

2 minutes ago, sonoman said:

Costco in Nanaimo doesn’t have a third of the products as other warehouses. Smallest one in Canada.  Sure would be nice to get one with a gas bar, so we don’t take it up the backside every time we gas up here. :) 

I heard word going around that they wanted to relocate at some point last year and then I never heard anything again 

Edited by Coconuts

1 hour ago, Coconuts said:

My fat ass definitely would

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Coconuts said:

I heard word going around that they wanted to relocate at some point last year and then I never heard anything again 

Heard that too.  Think it fell through.  Was supposed to be near Duke point

I hope everyone here who supports/is a customer of Tim Hortons realizes it is no longer Canadian owned and hasn't been since late 2014. Quality has gone down and I can't consider it any bit "Canadiana" when it is owned by a VC firm in Brazil. 

https://business.financialpost.com/news/retail-marketing/ottawa-probing-tim-hortons-franchisee-claims-rbi-failing-to-honour-commitments

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, HI5 said:

Man what the hell is wrong with you people...

... milk first

• Haha 1

Every  food item Tims sells tastes like dog crap..... so i am a no on Tims cereal.....

Sorry, just can't get on board this time. 

They look like corn pops, I like how they made the box look like a timbits box, gonna definitely try them next time I'm in Canada.

Edited by canuckster19

3 hours ago, BowtieCanuck said:

They've been in Costco for about a month now. Only place I have seen them.

Do they have it at Costco Burnaby?