The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Wild Jan 12, 2020 - 1pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

Don’t care about the score, just the 2 points. An Arizona loss + Canucks win will put them tied for 2nd while having games at hand with every team in the pacific not counting the irrelevant Anaheim. 

Hard to not feel like every game is a must win at the moment. GCG! 

Edited by Petey40
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, xereau said:

Would like to see some emotion like this from time to time.

tkachuk is a disgusting weasel type of player.  Total boarding call even though the pathetic refs once again screw up the call.  I hope tkachuk gets hit by a bus.....that would just be karma imo.

Edit: even ratface marchand would at least answer the bell after a dirty hit....pathetic....tkapuke does the best 'turtle' impression I have ever seen.

Edit: fair enough...it was a clean hit.  I still hate tkaturtle and hope karma comes calling. The kid is a weasel that cheap shots and then turtles....a dbag just like his father only not as tough.

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 6
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

tkachuk is a disgusting weasel type of player.  Total boarding call even though the pathetic refs once again screw up the call.  I hope tkachuk gets hit by a bus.....that would just be karma imo.

He has it coming.. but I think he knows it Too and always has his head in a swivel. Smart player, albeit a dirty weasel. Like a Marchand lite.

• Like 1