The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Wild Jan 12, 2020 - 1pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, appleboy said:

There isn't a fan here who doesn't secretly wish we had of drafted Tkachuk over OJ.

Still too early to definitively say that, Juolevi could already be in the league had he not had crap luck with injuries. He’s improved at every level he has competed in thus far and still is a solid prospect despite the setbacks. 

I was never a big Tkachuk fan in the first place so I never looked at it as Olli vs MT imo. So stop pretending to speak for everybody. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Dirt bag Kesler?  Wtf????  I don't recall him being suspended for anything except calling people names. :blink:.  Most of Cookies cheap stuff occurred AFTER he left the Canucks.

Suspended no but your going to tell me honestly kes wasnt dirty? 

What about the guy I would compare MT most to and that would be Burrows.....do I have to bring up some the stupid stuff his done while he was here. 

Also diving is part of dirt bag moves in my books. 

Has MT bit anyone yet? Lmfao 

edit* I use the world dirt bag cause Burke used it to describe Domi and players like him and it fits but you could use sob. 

Also before you think I'm disrespecting kes, I have mad respect for that warrior and most posters know that. 

Edited by RowdyCanuck