The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Wild Jan 12, 2020 - 1pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

yes he has dual citizenship...

Early life[edit]

Virtanen was born August 17, 1996, in New Westminster, British Columbia, and spent his first 12 years living in Langley, British Columbia, before settling in nearby Abbotsford.[1][2] He attended Yale Secondary School, in Abbotsford, as well as the Yale Hockey Academy.[3] He played minor hockey in Abbotsford.[4] His father, Rainer, is originally from Finland.[4] Virtanen acquired jus sanguinis Finnish citizenship through his father.[2]

Thanks mang. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Thanks, no worries. I'm hiding inside with the fire stoked. 

Furnace keeps quitting on me though. Could be a night siting close to the fire. 

Happened to me a while back. The fix was vacuuming out the area behind the cover. Give it a shot...might save you a visit from a plumbing and heating guy...

• Thanks 1

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

My Dad's old fishing stomping grounds.

Great fishing around here!

The sea lions agree, they sit on the log booms across the bay. ( which is where a lot of this wood comes from)

Did you know Sea lions are some of the most vocal mammals?....all..night...long... ork! ork! ork! ork! growl ,ork! ork!

6 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

The story with Brock's dad just breaks my heart 

58 years old, too.  I mean, should be prime time enjoying watching your children grow into adults.  At least he's still here to do that...I guess we can look at it from the bright side.  Wasn't a given last year.

• Like 3