The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Devils fire Ray Shero, name Tom Fitzgerald as interim GM

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Acquiring Punk Kid Subban and trading away MVP Hall might have something to do with this.  

Nah, Schneider's injury issues was an obstacle he couldn't overcome.  Imagine the Canucks without Markstrom.  That's the kind of impact Schneider was having prior to the health issues (essentially almost playing at Vezina levels).

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, ruilin96 said:

image.gif.5a65ae19f23b76ac5d96504bb1a1337b.gif

I was pissed when I saw this.  Nothing personal against him, New Jersey didn't deserve the 1st pick, reasons being they won the 1st pick just 2 years ago, while not even being the worst team, so 2 in 3 drafts they won the 1st overall pick, wtf, this is the new NHL draft lottery &^@# you bettman.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

I was pissed when I saw this.  Nothing personal against him, New Jersey didn't deserve the 1st pick, reasons being they won the 1st pick just 2 years ago, while not even being the worst team, so 2 in 3 drafts they won the 1st overall pick, wtf, this is the new NHL draft lottery &^@# you bettman.

Tbh, I wanted to punch him in the face at that moment when I saw this because of exactly what you said. I have kept this gif to for posting when he gets fired, and I finally get to use it.

• Cheers 2

18 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Tbh, I wanted to punch him in the face at that moment when I saw this because of exactly what you said. I have kept this gif to for posting when he gets fired, and I finally get to use it.

when the picks were announced and when Stan Bowman found out he was drafting in the top 3 that also pissed me off.  what a &^@# ing joke because his team wasn't drafting 13th, his laugh also pissed me off.  what joke, Chicago Blackhawks a team that was just literally a dynasty team in the 2010's barely missed the playoffs and they find themselves drafting in the top 3 &^@# you bettman, no really, the draft lottery is not working.

Philly drafting number 2 in 2017, not a bottom 10 team, Carolina &^@# sakes Carolina drafting number 2, not a bottom 10 team, Chicago not a bottom 10 team yea I am pissed.  just thinking about it makes me pissed.  My Canucks meanwhile suffered the most dropped in drafts since introducing the new draft system, glad he got fired.

Shero should have at least kept it professional and not laugh like a child.  

Edited by MoneypuckOverlord
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1