The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Jan. 12, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

16 minutes ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

wtf  I came here for more Tkachuk Kassian debate !!!!

I think we did that enough ha I even walked away with warning so let's not go down that rabbit hole.

when we can talk about the team winning one for duke  and about to make the jets do a crash landing. 

Edited by RowdyCanuck
Grammar
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Phat Fingers said:

So 9-2 in the past 11.  3 players going to the All Star game.  All 3 factored into the win today.  

This team isn't a finished product, somewhat unpredictable, Jekyl and Hyde like.  But for the love of whatever sky god you may believe in if that's your thing, can we all agree to put down the Green pitchforks!  He is doing a damn good job.  Do we not remember the previous 4 seasons?

This was a statement game. 

The Wild needed to win this game alot more than we did. 

Their season is alot more precarious than ours atm. 

Plus this is a team on the road, on a back to back with a lousy record in afternoon games that could be forgiven for not being hungry or clicking today.

Instead of getting run out of Minny, our guys made that rink go quiet.  Marky was incredible.   That PPG that had Hughes firing the puck towards the net, Pettersson with tip, that was a set play that looks really hard to defend. 

3 all stars... when was the last time the Nucks could say that?  This group hasn't peaked yet, not close IMO.  Green is part of that, a huge part. 

Credit to the coach, the management and the players for bringing light to dark and rebuilding the franchise,

even though they didn't say so in the beginning,

that there is a debate to when said rebuild/retool started,

that every other team on the planet was better than rebuilding than we were 

Or whatever bad thing you could possibly think of to this...

A team to really cheer for.  

I like the optimism.  Now if we fans could just maintain the optimism after a loss.  The future looks bright.  In fact the present looks pretty good.  Go Canucks Go!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2