The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What you smoking?

Rate this topic

RowdyCanuck

Apricot Kush about 6hrs before harvest.

In the week previous I started losing a bud here and there to rot. Had about 50% red hair but the trichs were all milky with maybe 20% amber. 

Greenhoused Apricot Kush is my fave this year.

The Blueberry (already posted) is a very close second. I just love the pain relief from the AK. Makes me eat everything, but holy $&!# does it put me o bed.

020.JPG

026.JPG

Edited by luckylager
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

I smoke Indica strains.

As heavy as I can find. 

I have a very high tolerance, not proud about that. Just costs me more dough. 

I suffer from a condition called sleep paralysis which is a pretty freaky thing to experience.   Well I used to, until I discovered the herb. Thank you Mary. 

I also have Sleep Paralysis (People with MS can get this as a symptom of the disease).  It is the weirdest feeling to wake up and not being able to move or speak.  Very weird feeling.  I some times have a bit of a panicky response when it goes on too long.  Glade you found a way to help yourself.  Blessings. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, luckylager said:

Late August

1-  Another angle on the Apricot Kush (and my neighbours' White Widow on the left. Yes, I grow a couple plants for them)

2 - The FIM crown - AK

3- Durban Poison

4- Durban Poison (For the neighbours)

022.JPG

026.JPG

030.JPG

033.JPG

Crown indeed!

I was wondering what you all think about Vaping?  A friend told me to try it because he said that it works good for Migraine Headaches.  I am uncomfortable with smoking but my friend said that it isn't as bad as smoking it/  What do you guys think?

14 minutes ago, dpn1 said:

I was wondering what you all think about Vaping?  A friend told me to try it because he said that it works good for Migraine Headaches.  I am uncomfortable with smoking but my friend said that it isn't as bad as smoking it/  What do you guys think?

I've been using a "Volcano" table top vapour machine for about 15 years. A great investment, saves money by reducing usage, as the vapour is trapped in a  bag and not filling up your room.

My lungs feel better.

NOTE- BE CAREFUL WITH ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS IN THOSE VAP PENS. There is some evidence that those are causing lung disease/problems.

I use nothing but 100% herb, no oils.

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, dpn1 said:

I use an Arizer. It vapes buds, hash, oils, shatter, has adjustable temps.

I love it.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Ordered some seeds this week. A couple friends and I usually do a bit of a seed co-op and I wanted to get an early start this year.

Got Purple Papaya on the way.

One buddy says he's getting Nukem clones in May, the other guy hasn't committed to anything but he always gets a Kush of some sort.

• 7 months later...