The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canada now the second biggest arms exporter to Middle East, data show

Ryan Strome

18 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

The bolded is known as a Stromeism.  Or in layman's terms a ridiculous jump to a ridiculous conclusion.

My post count has literally nothing to do with anything.

This deal WAS signed by Harper including the massive penalties associated.  We literally did this barely a year ago but you're back here rehashing it with the same agenda.

Lather, rinse, get proven wrong, repeat

Your post counts shows how much arguing you do pretty high for the length of time you have been here. you posted what I had already said and even tried to attack me for it. That's pathetic, but I guess that's hippism...

Or is hippism not knowing the correct name of the political party he votes for? Or is it not knowing who changed the pay and pensions around mps? See you constantly post nonsense..I see you still haven't posted the fuel receipt  of the gas you purchased from the big bad oil company gougers. 

Lol still makes me laugh you looked so ridiculous in that thread. 10 seconds on Google would have saved you all that embarrassment. 

26 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Our clout is Canadians are friendly and nice lol

we do have soft power and influence. E.g., our relationship with Ukraine was instrumental in getting Iran to admit Canada to the crash site. 

Thats a different issue tho from not investing in our own defence in our north, where we are most at risk. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

we do have soft power and influence. E.g., our relationship with Ukraine was instrumental in getting Iran to admit Canada to the crash site. 

Thats a different issue tho from not investing in our own defence in our north, where we are most at risk. 

I agree but Canada has always been nice and tried to help every country it can , that helps with relationships and the USA is viewed as a bully and their not scared to flex that muscle either money or force. 

I agree we need add more to our defense up north or else the states will piss somebody off and then if it was me I would try to take over Canada first cause then you got the states by the balls, it would the smartest move in my books.....

scary thought is trump is friends with Putin and we already know both countries will invade for oil.....

maybe I should learn some different languages lol wouldn't hurt to know Russian or North Korea  would it? Lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

One aspect of this that bothers me is how can we be good at developing equipment for others, but somehow can't properly supply our northern border or seem to run a procurement bid properly?

I'm not sure the Saudi's have actually paid their bills for this equipment yet either. Last time I saw a report on this sale, the Saudi's were long past due in payment. 

Does JT seem like a guy you’d be scared to owe money?

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Does JT seem like a guy you’d be scared to owe money?

fair enough. 

Next time someone attacks SA tho I'll be happy for Canada to not participate in helping them out in any way whatsoever. Governments have long memories. 

• Cheers 2