The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Jets - Jan 14 2020 - 5pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, EmilyM said:

Must have a face

Really? I heard a reporter that asked Zack Kassian if a 2 game suspension is better than 3, 4, or 5. Sounded like an older dude. Lol. I guess old men can be good lookin'. I dunno. Just seems like a lot of people working Sportsnet and such are doing some really head scratching things. Gotta add Sid from Tim and Sid to the list of "how do you have a job here" with the dumb takes he has.

1 minute ago, N7Nucks said:

Really? I heard a reporter that asked Zack Kassian if a 2 game suspension is better than 3, 4, or 5. Sounded like an older dude. Lol. I guess old men can be good lookin'. I dunno. Just seems like a lot of people working Sportsnet and such are doing some really head scratching things. Gotta add Sid from Tim and Sid to the list of "how do you have a job here" with the dumb takes he has.

I never said the face had to be appealing::D

6 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

They mostly did but too bad it’s also mostly irrelevant because the start of this game is how it always goes down in this building. Before the first goal, they had already given up all the time and space in the world for the Jets to walk in and get two different clean shots away on the rush. 

This team always gets killed at the start of the games here. They never recover.

Ah well, that’s how it goes in the NHL sometimes. Some teams just have your number. But just like in 2005 ish-2012 canucks are going to get better and better and these teams that had our number won’t anymore. It’s fun to watch teams overcome that and I fully expect it from this core and this team. That being said it’s only 2-0, this game is still very winnable.