The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Jets - Jan 14 2020 - 5pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

8 minutes ago, Bure2Win said:

This year it looks like it may even take more,.......maybe 96 or 97?....Sigh

It honestly looks like it will take less! Look at how bad the Pacific division is. The top three get in automatically. 

4 hours ago, BCNate said:

If the Flames lose tonight in reg or OT and we win tomorrow, we will be alone in first in the division.  Who would have ever thought that would be the case as we enter the final 3rd of the year.  

Keep in mind that both wild cards as of now are the Oil and Knights, so it is not as though the division is a complete tire fire.

Phlegms lose 2-0. Now it’s up to the Nucks to capitalize on it.

Won’t be easy as the Jets have our number.

GCG 

17 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

First in the division with a game in hand to Calgary and two games in hand to Arizona.  That is worth about 1-3 extra points over those teams on top of the one we’d be ahead

Let's get there first. It will be a tough game tomorrow.

3 hours ago, nux_win said:

Since this is the "Frostbite Edition" I guess I should mention that it was -35 this morning when I walked my dog here in northern B.C.  Did some snowshoeing this afternoon at -28 with bright sunlight piercing through the snow covered spruce forest.  It was beautiful.  Go Canucks Go!

And we even had a 30 minute frost delay here in Palm Springs this morning (although temp never dropped below freezing). 

But by noon was at a comfortable 20°C

1 hour ago, ruilin96 said:

Next goal Pettersson scores will be his 50th goal NHL goal. Next goal for Pearson will be his 100th career NHL goal. Two milestones to watch for.

Let our two sons get the two milestones.

Let Canucks get two points and list the 1st of the division.

GCG