The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Jets - Jan 14 2020 - 5pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

2 hours ago, Timråfan said:

Last game against the Jets I saw a heavy, disciplined team.

If Green can get the players going in the right direction we can win this. But this is a though game for us.

Yeah, there were two teams that made us look like we don't even belong in the NHL this year.  Those were Winnipeg Jets when they beat us earlier, and Vegas in the second to last game against them.  

I'm so glad to be done with Winnipeg after tomorrow.  Their top line is great.  

One little sidenote, but I believe that Connor was Motte's linemate in their last year in college when Motter put up some crazy numbers.  

I always thought that Connor and Boeser should be getting very similar contracts.  It will be interesting for me to compare their games tomorrow.  I'm hoping to see top line vs. top line action.  

7 minutes ago, 112 said:

This game makes or breaks the year. We're going to have to decide: play-offs or tank based on tomorrow's outcome. Everyone should tune in for this extragavanza.

Loser forfeits their franchise and moves it to Hartford.  

8 minutes ago, 112 said:

This game makes or breaks the year. We're going to have to decide: play-offs or tank based on tomorrow's outcome. Everyone should tune in for this extragavanza.

No, it isn't.  The Sabers game after the 2 losses were.  If they lost to the Sabers to lose 3 in a row, they would have been done.  

• Wat 1

21 minutes ago, 112 said:

Spice it up with Green is on the hot seat 

Edited by riffraff

24 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Spice it up with Green is on the hot seat 

jet black has his finger on the trapdoor button

watch green fall through the bench mid-game into a strategically-placed slide that takes him to a taxi outside MTS

Edited by 112

7 hours ago, 112 said:

Ugh, going to miss most of this one...taking transit today, which means I'll be crammed into a sweaty tin of commuters instead.  What sort of cruel punishment is this!

12 hours ago, ruilin96 said:

Odds and history say we will probably lose this one but there are reasons why games are played, and I am a believer that trends has to be broken at some point. Let’s get regulation W in Winnipeg this time! There are 3 teams that I would love to get a win to just break the trends: New Jersey (not happening this season unfortunately), Winnipeg and Montreal. Let’s start to break these trends tomorrow night with a W!

With players like EP and Hughes every game is worth tuning in, these guys are capable of scoring goals to tie it up with seconds remaining, absolutely electrifying to have such talent on our team 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1