The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tocchet replaces Gallant at ASG

Rate this topic

CanucksJay

I heard Green would be next because of the win percentage, but I'm sure he's totally fine to stay in Van and spend some quality time with the Family.

Then again he could have took his family with him.

Iono I'd be ok with time off especially in the middle of such a torturous season

TBH I didn't even vote for Quinn once, was hoping he could rest. It's not like he's not gonna be in multiple all star games the rest of his career.

1 hour ago, apollo said:

I heard Green would be next because of the win percentage, but I'm sure he's totally fine to stay in Van and spend some quality time with the Family.

Iono I'd be ok with time off especially in the middle of such a torturous season

TBH I didn't even vote for Quinn once, was hoping he could rest. It's not like he's not gonna be in multiple all star games the rest of his career.

His family lives in Calif.

The lead in the Pacific division is changing daily, if you went back to the minute Gallant was fired , weren’t the Flames or Oilers in 1st place? The Coyotes had to beat SanJose to take over 1st.Give it 2 days it’ll change again. Arizona was 4th when Gallant was named.

You want tin foil hat  

Bettman hand picked Tocchet 

3 hours ago, apollo said:

Yeah, but he'll only be a rookie once. It's a pretty special thing to go to the ASG in your rookie season.

• Cheers 1

I mean when you don’t have any player representing the team, might as well send a coach. Anaheim is the only team with 0 representations. And tbh, it’s the way it should be. They have no all star calibre player on their team. I am really glad to see all 3 California teams at the bottom of the Pacific. Because I remember when the division was first realigned in 2013-14 season, all 3 organizations were so cocky and claim it “their division.” Good to see all 3 team sucks now and hope it stays like this for a while.

• Upvote 1