The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 16, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Marky was money tonight. Bo starting to heat up. Same with Jake. Pearson adds one to put the icing on the cake in tonight's game. Eriksson has found a home with Pearson and Bo. Most importantly, we get another big win. Just a point behind with a game in hand. Hope the boys keep on rolling. GCG!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nux_win said:

Hey, can anyone explain why that wasn't a too many men penalty on the 'Yotes when they were trying to pull their goalie and the extra man came on too soon?  It's not like they missed it.  Anyway, good win Canucks.  Next.  Go Canucks Go!

Not sure, but they weren’t calling much of anything tonight. If we had different refs there could have been like 10 power plays in that game. Hate that inconsistency.

I think most people would prefer the game to be called like it was tonight though. I hate it when the refs are making make up calls all game.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Not sure, but they weren’t calling much of anything tonight. If we had different refs there could have been like 10 power plays in that game. Hate that inconsistency.

I think most people would prefer the game to be called like it was tonight though. I hate it when the refs are making make up calls all game.

It was very refreshing. 

• Cheers 1