The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sharks @ Nucks - Jan 18 2020 - 7pm - HNIC

Rate this topic

xereau

Quinn Hughes comparable?  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, luckylager said:

I hope Demko gets the start. He's been great against the Sharts.

No sleepy starts Nux!

Should see Bo returning to his normal home self now that he's not working late into the Vancouver nights.

SJSharts.jpg

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, xereau said:

I feel that posts of this calibre needs some kind of thumbs up that involve mainlining the Canucks directly into your veins.

The reveal hidden content tabs are a new addition

Im assuming to help with loading issues

It worked!

• Cheers 2

Bad timing to play the Sharks, they lost the last couple of games and will be super hungry and in a bad mood. Also, they need these 2 pts much more than we do, it will be hard for our boys to match their intensity....could be a long game to watch tomorrow...

Edited by Dogcrazy

Sharks might be the farthest teams out from being playoff competitive again. No first rounder this year.. yikes.

But they still got some good players, tough to say how this one will turn out. We could run them over or we could see some fire Green comments in the PGT. 

I think the boys will bring it though. Bo on fire and will lead the way again. It will be a great thing to go into the lame all star break with another dub. 

• Upvote 1