The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sharks @ Nucks - Jan 18 2020 - 7pm - HNIC

Rate this topic

xereau

Quinn Hughes comparable?  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Myers seems to still think he’s a sniper.

Coaches have gotta get on him about keeping it simple. Low shot and following up the rebound is all that was needed. He still has dreams of being a 30 goal scorer apparently.

Myers has a pretty good shot up high.  If he saw an opening I have no problem with him going for it.  Everyone misses shots from time to time

• Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Definitely agree with you, Ferland doesn't necesarily have to fight to do that, but his own presence will help our team stand a few inches toaller and have that confidence we have guys who are willing to play that style.

I bet Roussel will be even more effective as a player knowing he has a guy who is going to back him up.  Who knows perhaps this emboldens guys like Bo, Virt, Boes, Petey etc to do the same.

I remember everytime Kassian used to play with the twins, they got a bit more feistier.

Doesn’t even have to be a big tough guy can be anyone. 

Crosby always talked about that Talbot vs Carcillo fight during those Philly rivalry days. Everyone knew Talbot was going to lose, but it sparked the team, came back from 3-0, won the series that day, and then the Stanley Cup. Gave the team an identity.

Edited by J-23
  • Upvote 1