The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rotherham Police admit to ignoring sex grooming gangs

canuckster19

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/police-chief-we-ignored-sex-abuse-of-children-hgrhc358v

Article not blocked:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7901731/Police-chief-admitted-force-ignored-sex-abuse-grooming-gangs-30-years.html

Yep that's what you get when the left sticks their head so far up their arse, they get used to the smell of their own BS, but hey it wasn't your daughter, am I right?!

They deserved the mob treatment, unfortunately the bleeding hearts will say, "those poor people, they don't know right from wrong, they've been traumatized earlier in their life." Which is of course, pretty racist to say they are incapable of empathy.

Edited by canuckster19
  • Upvote 1

Nasty indictment on society as well that would rather look the other way to a certain culture's crimes because they don't want to incite hatred. Although that's a pretty assbackwards way of thinking since, A, criminals like this bring it upon themselves and B, by ignoring it they made the incitement of hatred even worse.

12 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I identify as slightly left of centre.

You can shove your own head up there because NOBODY accepts this as ok and anyone who suggests some would based on political leaning to score talking points is an absolute shameful human being and probably a flames fan

Oh no, the humanity, I identify as that as well, the difference is I am aware of my own hypocrisy. 

And as to the bolded point, that's hilarious considering the amount you and your echo chamber do in the Trump thread, Wexit thread, Conservative leadership thread, etc etc.

Stop throwing stones in glass houses.

Edit, I think it's kind of hilarious that you can't accept that the environment created by the toxic left in this day and age is why the Police ignored it, but if you want to take that as a personal slight, by all means.

Edited by canuckster19
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

Oh no, the humanity, I identify as that as well, the difference is I am aware of my own hypocrisy. 

And as to the bolded point, that's hilarious considering the amount you and your echo chamber do in the Trump thread, Wexit thread, Conservative leadership thread, etc etc.

Stop throwing stones in glass houses.

Edit, I think it's kind of hilarious that you can't accept that the environment created by the toxic left in this day and age is why the Police ignored it, but if you want to take that as a personal slight, by all means.

Who is this toxic left you speak of?  Do you have any numbers as to how many people are OK with the grooming that went on?  I'm curious because I identify as left and DO NOT approve any of the crap that went down in Rotherham. 

I would love to see some sources other than some YouTube video. 

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Who is this toxic left you speak of?  Do you have any numbers as to how many people are OK with the grooming that went on?  I'm curious because I identify as left and DO NOT of any of the crap that went down in Rotherham. 

I would love to see some sources other than some YouTube video. 

From the times article:

-------------------------

A senior police officer admitted that his force ignored the sexual abuse of girls by Pakistani grooming gangs for decades because it was afraid of increasing “racial tensions”, a watchdog has ruled.

After a five-year investigation, the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) upheld a complaint that the Rotherham officer told a missing child’s distraught father that the town “would erupt” if it was known that Asian men were routinely having sex with under-age white girls.

The chief inspector is said to have described the abuse as “P*** shagging” and to have said it had been “going on” for 30 years: “With it being Asians, we can’t afford for this to be coming out.”

--------------------------------

Yes it is my opinion that we are living in a time where we are walking on eggshells not to offend anyone, an environment created by toxic left ideologues, this is all my own opinion, I don't have "sources". I choose to also believe that people are generally good and just want fair justice, if you're specifically ignoring a group because of fears of cries of racism, that's unfair and that's what is dividing the left and right, sure as s--- not me saying that's how things are.

9 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

The toxic left is no different than the toxic right.  You have numerous leaders on the left involved in a former high ranking sex trafficker, sitting aside various leaders of the left in the same sentence.

This has jack all to do with left or right and everything to do with the worst humanity has to offer.  These coos need to be put down as so the traffickers beside them.

It has nothing to do with the left or the right.  It's statements like yours that keep furthering the divide.

Ignorance is not synonymous with the left or right.

I doubt it, if police are fearful of how society would react to their interpretation of the law based on how it looks politically, that has everything to do with the left and right.

"Ignorance is not synonymous with the left or right."

I agree.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, canuckster19 said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/police-chief-we-ignored-sex-abuse-of-children-hgrhc358v

Article not blocked:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7901731/Police-chief-admitted-force-ignored-sex-abuse-grooming-gangs-30-years.html

Yep that's what you get when the left sticks their head so far up their arse, they get used to the smell of their own BS, but hey it wasn't your daughter, am I right?!

They deserved the mob treatment, unfortunately the bleeding hearts will say, "those poor people, they don't know right from wrong, they've been traumatized earlier in their life." Which is of course, pretty racist to say they are incapable of empathy.

Lefties are so bad! Way to be right! 

2 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Most of these scumbags should have been taken out behind the shed.

Cops should be ashamed of their actions as well.

Just release them in the general prison population and let nature run its course.  They are viewed as the lowest of the low by prisoners in jail.  Shot callers will always put a green light on such individuals.  They’ll be given a greater chance (slim) than their victims.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

I wonder if Canadians think they are immune to this.

Well of course you're not, you have a predator who has been proven to prey on children Whatever Yaniv and it's taken several assault charges before anyone did anything about Whatever, but since Whatever assaulted a Rebel News reporter I guess Whatever will only get a suspended sentence.

And if you're thinking well the Rebel News reporter probably deserved it, think how fascist it is to believe someone is less deserving of justice because of their affiliation.

Edited by canuckster19

The media specifically calls them "Asians" which is a very confusing term in this situation.

These grooming gangs have been operating all across Europe, especially the UK and law enforcement is afraid to be labeled "Racist"  These are children.  It is completely unacceptable and embarrassing.  Protecting these scum bags just enrages me. 

Edited by Losing With Pride