CBH1926

Coronavirus outbreak

10 minutes ago, Petey40 said:

With re-opening the province comes more social interactions and less distancing, it was inevitable that we were going to see an increase in cases. I mean we shut the whole province down of course we had low numbers and transmission at the beginning. 

Actually there are countries that have re-opened and not seen  increases in cases. 

Edited by kingofsurrey

1 minute ago, kingofsurrey said:

Actually there are countries that have re-opened and not see increases in cases. 

I wasn’t aware, which countries?

• Hydration 2

3 minutes ago, Petey40 said:

I wasn’t aware, which countries?

Here is a list with graphs..

Canada is on the naughty list... unfortunately....

https://www.endcoronavirus.org/countries

Edited by kingofsurrey

7 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Here is a list with graphs..

Canada is on the naughty list... unfortunately....

https://www.endcoronavirus.org/countries

Ah I see, well hopefully it doesn’t keep climbing but I won’t be surprised if it does so I’m just gonna save my pennies in case of another lockdown. Ontario has already hinted at possibly going back into lockdown if the trend continues.

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, Petey40 said:

Ah I see, well hopefully it doesn’t keep climbing but I won’t be surprised if it does so I’m just gonna save my pennies in case of another lockdown. Ontario has already hinted at possibly going back into lockdown if the trend continues.

Agreed.  Quebec is also hinting about another lockdown.   Such a crazy time. I am also trying to squirrel some extra money away right now just in case. 

https://deanblundell.com/news/breaking-fabricland-karen-is-from-calgary-and-her-real-name-is-jan-walsh/

HAHAHA.

Who loves ya, internet!

The Fabricland in question is in Calgary, Alberta and the maskless, hoaxer’s name is Jan Walsh, and her Facebook pictures are to-f******, die for.

@debluvscanucks Are you able to put this in spoilers for me due to strong language? I can’t seem to do it on my mobile. 

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

https://deanblundell.com/news/breaking-fabricland-karen-is-from-calgary-and-her-real-name-is-jan-walsh/

HAHAHA.

Who loves ya, internet!

The Fabricland in question is in Calgary, Alberta and the maskless, hoaxer’s name is Jan Walsh, and her Facebook pictures are to-f******, die for.

@debluvscanucks Are you able to put this in spoilers for me due to strong language? I can’t seem to do it on my mobile. 

Honestly she makes me believe in reincarnation because she’s 100% a 5 year old.. 

• Hydration 3
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Petey40 said:

Honestly she makes me believe in reincarnation because she’s 100% a 5 year old.. 

She did not look mentally well...... I hope she can get the help she most likely needs.

12 minutes ago, Petey40 said:

I feel like a terrible human, because I'd probably spit on her if she talked to me or my family in that manner before removing her bodily from the store

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

I feel like a terrible human, because I'd probably spit on her if she talked to me or my family in that manner before removing her bodily from the store

I may not like someone... but spitting on a person is a no go. 

9 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

She did not look mentally well...... I hope she can get the help she most likely needs.

Yep, look like she's lost it.  Not coping well with this.  I suspect that others are like this too.  They can't handle the truth so they start believing what they want to believe that makes them feel better.  It seems she's an example of this.  Sad really.  I mean, most are probably not like that pre covid.  Funny how she tells the people in the store to "go online".  And read what?  The official science behind all this or some made up information from other idiots out there?

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, Petey40 said:

With re-opening the province comes more social interactions and less distancing, it was inevitable that we were going to see an increase in cases. I mean we shut the whole province down of course we had low numbers and transmission at the beginning. 

But people needed to work and needed money again, I know I did. I have a job that requires working on a crew of 70-100 people each day, maybe it’s not an essential job but it’s definitely essential to me and all the people I work with. We do our part to be as safe as we can. If they can control the spread and keep it from growing exponentially then that’s a win because having an increase in cases while re-opening the province wasn’t avoidable IMO. I just don’t see how it could be avoidable, it’s pretty much just basic arithmetic. 

I agree 100%, but the virus doesn't care and if it gets a foot hold like it's done in other places we have a serious problem.  I hope there's a point where we can balance, but I'm not sure there is.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sean Monahan said:

HAHAHA.

Who loves ya, internet!

Calgary has got their own Carol f#$%in Baskin?

Also the husband looks familiar, like a local journalist or sports broadcaster. I can't put my finger on it

Should say - Teachers/Parents on the guys shirt.....

EiAfDdEU8AARGZw?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by kingofsurrey

1 hour ago, kingofsurrey said:

Agreed.  Quebec is also hinting about another lockdown.   Such a crazy time. I am also trying to squirrel some extra money away right now just in case. 

As long as I don't have to hoard toilet paper again, i'm ok.

Just so we can be prepared for another round of people saying there is a new study that found the virus to be man-made, Bannon is behind it.  The "study" was published by groups that are not known for publishing scientific or medical research.  In fact, it's a good bet that claims of the virus being man-made could be traced back to Bannon and co.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/steve-bannon-linked-groups-push-191602344.html

Steve Bannon Is Behind Bogus Study That China Created COVID

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Petey40 said:

They will do localized lockdowns if it comes to that.  My guess is BC will be like here.  We saw a massive rise mid July and people started to panic (partially the increase in testing).  The warnings and comments from the gov't are identical - concerned but stable, may need to lockdown if things do not change.  However, you guys did shutdown night clubs quicker. My guess is they will continue to monitor the eateries and drinking places very closely like they did hear.  Into mid Sept now numbers have dropped substantially and the gov't has done even more easing.   People rant and rave but most people in BC get the idea of social distancing and know that everyone needs to be vigilant.  Again Henry was on TV, last week or before that telling everyone they need to reset and prepare for the next stage - that is proactive leadership. She set the tone for the next few months.  I think in the next month or so I think the numbers will drop because again the average person in BC understands.  I think when this happens people we see that it can be managed while keeping things relatively normal.  It will be a big step.