CBH1926

Coronavirus outbreak

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

No we are not.

Mankind has gone through this hundreds of times.

Fair point but this one is the first one in the technology and global age we are living in. 

Edit I guess h1n1, ebola to but this one is slowly shutting down the whole world. Y'all understand 

Edited by milk and honey
  • Like 1
  • Hydration 1

37 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I humorously came up with the idea of starting a company that disinfects peoples houses that were plagued by the virus. Go in full hazmat suit and everything.

People would probably start picking up what I would be selling.

Who ya gonna call? 

Virusbusters! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Except they have a much higher case:death ratio. They have 10x the cases but over 40x the amount of deaths

Which essentially means there are so many undetected cases in the US. Trump made a debacle out of this crisis and the US is in for major problems! It will be a long time before life gets back to normal. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Templeton Peck said:

In case anyone needed another reason to hate on Tim Hortons:

It doesn’t take much these days to hate Tim Hortons. The coffee and quality of product has been awful for a while now. However, I sincerely feel bad for folks who work for company’s like this who have to jump through hoops in order to get a paycheque with the current situation. I am genuinely concerned for lower to lower-middle class. 

Edited by Pickly
  • Upvote 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, Templeton Peck said:

ETCIzMTXQAIzd2w.jpg

Since the NHL season has been suspended I think 95% of my posts on here have been about toilet paper.

1 hour ago, Pickly said:

Now these are decisions I fully endorse. It’s all about the necessities in life. 

In one sitting 

drinking-on-the-can-2.jpg

• Haha 2

Watching Real Time w/ Bill Maher without an audience was interesting. None of those awkward liberal laughs when Bill attacks political correctness. 

• Like 1

Just now, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

In one sitting 

drinking-on-the-can-2.jpg

You have my attention...

1 hour ago, Pickly said:

It doesn’t take much these days to hate Tim Hortons. The coffee and quality of product has been awful for a while now. However, I sincerely feel bad for folks who work for company’s like this who have to jump through hoops in order to get a paycheque with the current situation. I am genuinely concerned for lower to lower-middle class. 

I had a A&W in the old days and saw Timmy’s as competition. Used to stop in to keep tabs. My experience was that they were almost defying the public to deal with them. Floor layouts were bad. Service bad. Most important the coffee was just OK. Absolutely Mikey D is far better coffee. Oh ya Timmy muffins are goey inside. 

13 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Gas station coffee > Tims

11 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Local shop >>>>>>>>

Alcohol>Coffee

Checkmate

• Hydration 2
  • Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

41 minutes ago, Petey40 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikeisaac/status/1238604080571772928?s=21

This is a a report from Donald G McNeil a science and health reporter who specializes in plagues and pestilence. 

He goes into detail about how China handled this virus and got it under control. I thought it was interesting to hear the extent of the measures they took.

Thanks for this.

• Hydration 1

3 hours ago, StanleyCupOneDay said:

For those who may be struggling with food costs my go to cheap and filling, but not that great for you meal in a pinch is Kraft Dinner (or generic pasta brand) with a can or two of tuna (depending how many boxes of pasta you make, suit to taste). Adds protein and not as expensive as other meats. $1.50-$2.00 a can of tuna, $1.50-$2.00 package of pasta and you’ve got yourself a meal.

Vegetables...?

2 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

McDonalds coffee>Tims

Yes 100%... way better coffee at McDonald's.  

And the coffee cup lid at McDonald's better too.