CBH1926

Coronavirus outbreak

33 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Man I live in Alberta and I realize you were being a jerk with that comment but don't criticize people for what they make. 

Lol my bad, just in reference to a buddy of mine there in the industry upset he can’t get his Hermes shoes and calling Nurses glorified caretakers. 

23 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Things are escalating in Vegas.....Wynn closing their hotels entirely.

source: copied from a Wynn app FB group I belong to.

image.jpeg.a55b4b0b178c5d17dfcf97ba4b88301d.jpeg

someone just posted this article from the LV Journal.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/business/wynn-to-close-las-vegas-properties-for-2-weeks-1981825/

I'm more surprised that it's just Encore/Wynn, doesn't Stevie own half the strip?

27 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

I'm more surprised that it's just Encore/Wynn, doesn't Stevie own half the strip?

Sounds like MGM and Caesars Entertainment are having meetings this evening.

1 hour ago, higgyfan said:

Well, Alf...I am looking forward to your explanation of this point, seeing as you are in the age group that is the most vulnerable to the virus.

I accept that though.  If this was affecting children, and healthy people I would say go all out to protect those groups.  But it’s not.  It’s getting the old, and sickly.  That’s what’s natural, isn’t it?  

Air Canada flight attendant tested positive on Maui.

Case 6: On Saturday evening, March 14, County of Maui officials were informed that the test result for one Person Under Investigation here on Maui was returned positive for Coronavirus or COVID-19. This is the first case for the island of Maui. The female visitoris currently in isolation and continues to be monitored by the state Department of Health. Health officials say the presumptive positive test result came from a private laboratory and is pending confirmation by a certified state public health laboratory. This case involves a flight attendant with Air Canada who is currently on Maui.  Gov. Ige said he believes the individual is a Canadian citizen. Symptom onset began on March 9. The last flight that the flight attendant took was March 8.  “We believe that any risk to any passengers on the previous flight is low,” said Gov. David Ige.  A specimen was collected on March 11.  The individual was exposed to a confirmed case in Germany on March 4. Because of the notification of exposure and symptoms, the flight attendant self isolated at the Royal Lahaina Resort hotel on Maui.  Following the positive result, the individual was moved by AMR to an isolation at a Lahaina clinic.

source: MauiNow.com

• Like 1

Damn Alberta just cancelled all schools and daycares, thats going to really hit everyone MASSIVE.  A parent for every family is basically going to have to stop working now.

1 minute ago, redhdlois said:

Case 6: On Saturday evening, March 14, County of Maui officials were informed that the test result for one Person Under Investigation here on Maui was returned positive for Coronavirus or COVID-19. This is the first case for the island of Maui. The female visitoris currently in isolation and continues to be monitored by the state Department of Health. Health officials say the presumptive positive test result came from a private laboratory and is pending confirmation by a certified state public health laboratory. This case involves a flight attendant with Air Canada who is currently on Maui.  Gov. Ige said he believes the individual is a Canadian citizen. Symptom onset began on March 9. The last flight that the flight attendant took was March 8.  “We believe that any risk to any passengers on the previous flight is low,” said Gov. David Ige.  A specimen was collected on March 11.  The individual was exposed to a confirmed case in Germany on March 4. Because of the notification of exposure and symptoms, the flight attendant self isolated at the Royal Lahaina Resort hotel on Maui.  Following the positive result, the individual was moved by AMR to an isolation at a Lahaina clinic.

Oh wonderful wife is flying back from there tomorrow on WestJet.  Now she and her friend say they have felt just fine and neither have any symptoms so hopefully their flight back is good.

• Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Sounds like a smart stewardess. 

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Damn Alberta just cancelled all schools and daycares, thats going to really hit everyone MASSIVE.  A parent for every family is basically going to have to stop working now.

Isn’t it spring break fir schools?  It is out this way.  As for daycare, I can understand.  I know this virus doesn’t seem to affect kids, but most parents would want their kids home and safe regardless.  If that means one parent stays home, I think that makes sense.  

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Oh wonderful wife is flying back from there tomorrow on WestJet.  Now she and her friend say they have felt just fine and neither have any symptoms so hopefully their flight back is good.

I flew home from Maui last night on Westjet.  Bumped my flight from March 17th.

I feel fine atm, but am on day 1 of self-isolation.   

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, redhdlois said:

I flew home from Maui last night on Westjet.  Bumped my flight from March 17th.

I feel fine atm, but am on day 1 of self-isolation.   

Goos for you and hopefully you are okay.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Here we go......that didn’t take long

• Upvote 1

gonna be bad in the states...

• Upvote 2