CBH1926

Coronavirus outbreak

1 hour ago, Me_ said:

By the way.

This thread has unexpectedly unified all of us into one big room. 

This community, the CDC community, has been there for each other in this unprecedented time on Earth.

Great crowd and I’m very lucky to be part of here.

Thanks to everyone on this show.

We are all in this together.

Um the post above yours has a physical threat!

I kid, I kid,:lol:

I know @RowdyCanuck is all good 

It's cool to see. Our little CDC, like the leaders of Canada, seem to be understanding each other a bit better.

• Hydration 2

1 hour ago, Me_ said:

By the way.

This thread has unexpectedly unified all of us into one big room. 

This community, the CDC community, has been there for each other in this unprecedented time on Earth.

Great crowd and I’m very lucky to be part of here.

Thanks to everyone on this show.

We are all in this together.

Cheers broseph, in line with that, I bring you:

• Hydration 1

6 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

culture is a powerful thing. Politics has become a culture as well, we see it here with Canadians that support Trump even though the orange clown is happy to cut off supplies to us. 

Not that I support Trump and there is certainly enough things to trash him on but there are 68 countries who have heavily restricted there exports and mainly medical equipment yet we only hear about how Trump was doing it. Even a couple days ago Karina Gould told the media that Canada wont be sending medical supplies out to other countries until we know we have enough.  Isnt that what every leader should be doing ?  Making sure there own country is looked after first ?  Looks a bit more of a deflection from the Canadian government to get people angry at Trump instead of admitting that the mistake was made by sending medical equipment to China in the first place that left us short and scrambling to buy more from other countries.

• Hydration 3

7 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Hey, you got a problem with BCers you got a problem with the majority of us on CDC. Why don't you let that marinate wayne GIF by CraveTV

Jokes on you alberta has a problem with everyone ha does that make you feel any better? I was trying to make you guys feel special.......

( FYI I got nothing against anyone from or that live in b.c , heck I'm from b.c ha

4 minutes ago, TheAce said:

Not that I support Trump and there is certainly enough things to trash him on but there are 68 countries who have heavily restricted there exports and mainly medical equipment yet we only hear about how Trump was doing it. 

the difference is our trade agreements with the US require us to supply each other in times of emergencies, and Trump is choosing to ignore that. On top of that, companies like 3M can produce more than the US actually needs, so its restricting access for purely political reasons. Thats why you hear about it. 

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Cheers broseph, in line with that, I bring you:

My daughter has been in the SFU Pipe Band for 3 years.........I don't need to hear pipes here!!!

the narrator GIF

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Um the post above yours has a physical threat!

I kid, I kid,:lol:

I know @RowdyCanuck is all good 

It's cool to see. Our little CDC, like the leaders of Canada, seem to be understanding each other a bit better.

haven't even crossed the boarder yet and your crying wolf lol......:bigblush:

Edited by RowdyCanuck
Bad taste and realize I'm way out number ha

1 hour ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Yea they work better for slapping b.cers.......:bigblush:

I don't judge. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

the difference is our trade agreements with the US require us to supply each other in times of emergencies, and Trump is choosing to ignore that. On top of that, companies like 3M can produce more than the US actually needs, so its restricting access for purely political reasons. Thats why you hear about it. 

I dont know enough about American Law but when he invoked the DPA, Ive heard that gives him the right to keep medical equipment . Maybe someone with a bit more legal expertise would know..... however at the time, America was the hardest hit country with cases and they had there own shortages of medical equipment so even though im an essential worker and my company didnt have masks for us, I understood why a country would want to make sure they had enough. Ive also heard of other rumors with the 3M/Trump feud , ( 3M not fulfilling there orders to the US but basically selling to the highest bidder )  but whether they are true or not I dont know. But it could explain why 3M went public with the story.... Either way, it sounds like Trump and 3M came to an agreement and they are still exporting to other countries .

• Burr 1

26 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

But the flight attendant said put your mask on first before helping others.......

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, TheAce said:

I dont know enough about American Law but when he invoked the DPA, Ive heard that gives him the right to keep medical equipment . Maybe someone with a bit more legal expertise would know..... however at the time, America was the hardest hit country with cases and they had there own shortages of medical equipment so even though im an essential worker and my company didnt have masks for us, I understood why a country would want to make sure they had enough. Ive also heard of other rumors with the 3M/Trump feud , ( 3M not fulfilling there orders to the US but basically selling to the highest bidder )  but whether they are true or not I dont know. But it could explain why 3M went public with the story.... Either way, it sounds like Trump and 3M came to an agreement and they are still exporting to other countries .

That's what I was going to say without trying to be a dick but I couldn't figure out how. These are the guys that do business with the multitudes and rely on all the little guys to put money in their pockets so the leaders can live like fat kings without doing any real work. Then when push comes to shove, even though they have the resources they take what's theirs they don't even make a reasonably fair decision to help everyone involved. Just cut ties and think about themselves.

That's why it's a little different, you expect those with the ability to help out, not turn their back on everyone.

Edited by Gawdzukes

Hey guys, here's an important message from Donny Henry

"Hi guys, don't forget to wash your hands every twenty seconds"

Donny Henry

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Thanks, I hate Donald Trump eating bat soup : TIHI

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Fake.

I see no bottle of Ketchup.:lol:

3w37tn.jpg

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RowdyCanuck said:

haven't even crossed the boarder yet and your crying wolf lol......:bigblush:

boarding the crossing ;)

1935666089_giphy(1).gif.fd48d638798dc512a29f92e76223c292.gif

Wasn't paying too close of attention between Canada and other countries but a month into this, our infection numbers are eerily tracking close to Italy. They were a month ahead of us and we better not think we are getting close to the end of this anytime soon. This video shows real boots on the ground what this looks like 2 months in. Not trying to scare anyone just need to really take this serious, NOW. Its a bit long , 45 minutes, but its a real eye opener.

https://news.sky.com/video/special-report-into-the-red-zone-11967694