CBH1926

Coronavirus outbreak

7 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

You don’t strike me as a guy that get his nails done in a salon.

More like..........Brazilian wax!

screaming kelly clarkson GIF by NBC

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Me_ said:

Seriously dude. 
Whet the hell are you talking about.

Again; you’re not going to cure anyone with Viramin D and you sure as hell not going to miraculously make yourself better after years of malfeasance against yourself by boofing  Vitamin D.

What is wrong with you?

There's that "cure"word again for some reason.  Treat and cure aren't the same thing, I never said cure, why do you keep claiming that I am saying that?   New day, same thing.  

4 hours ago, Canorth said:

Because Vitamin D deficiency is common with lack of Sunshine. People have been encouraged to stay in doors. Sunshine is more abundant outdoors. Therefore....

Mhmm... So wouldn't it be a good idea to recommend Vit D supps to those people?  

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Say good night to a generation of wonderful teaching human beings.

And hundreds of other people, including kids.

Its gonna shut down again in no time.

We’re faced with a Contemporary equation and we’re trying to solve it with Industrial Age thinking.

Let’s throw more oil into the fire see if it dies out.

Horgan doesn't care about those that work in schools....  these workers are just a casualty of restarting the hurting economy.

When these teachers and support staff infect their elder relatives... just more casualities...

Anything so shareholders and corporate profits can be maintained.    I wonder if Horgan will surround himself each day with kids asking for shoes tied.. jackets done up.... help with their work......   hugs....        I doubt it. 

That would be too dangerous for him. Hypocrite. 

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Hydration 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

Okkaayyy...

And that's disgusting dude nobody wants to see that 

That’s about how much we’ve had of Vitamin D talk ;)

Again.

Do you have anything else to talk about besides Vitamin D?

Anything?

No really.

Do you have a pet?

Have you gone shopping for food? What was it like?
How are people around you? 
Have you come across some pertinent news lately?

Whats happening outside of your window?

How’s the weather?

If every time you show up at the party with only bottles of Vitamin D, and that’s all you talk about while everyone else is drinking a beer, soon enough, no one will invite you again.

Perhaps your internal victim loves the negative attraction...

Edited by Me_

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Me_ said:

That’s about how much we’ve had of Vitamin D talk ;)

Again. Do you have anything else to talk about instead of Vitamin D?

Anything. 

No really. Do you have a pet?

Have you gone shopping for food? What was it like?

If every time you show up at every party with only bottles of Vitamin D, soon enough, no one will invite you again.

And if you keep showing up uninvited with more bottles of Vitamin D when everyone is drinking a beer, you WILL invite ridicule.

Perhaps your I thermal victim loves the negative attraction...

Just ignore my posts, bud It's not hard.

I just played 18 holes at Storey Creek.  Shot a 107 from the blue tees, it was windy as hell but overall I just played like garbage. Shot an 89 there last week to put in perspective.  

Wasn't sunny though so I didn't get hardly any Vit D :(

Edited by The 5th Line
  • Hydration 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

I just played 18 holes at Storey Creek.  Shot a 107 from the blue tees, it was windy as hell but overall I just played like garbage. Shot an 89 their last week to put in perspective.  

There you go that’s the way.

Love it.

It makes you relatable.

Have a beer.

Edited by Me_

1 minute ago, The 5th Line said:

I just played 18 holes at Storey Creek.  Shot a 107 from the blue tees, it was windy as hell but overall I just played like garbage. Shot an 89 their last week to put in perspective.  

Hey I played that course many moons ago.  I remembered aiming for the deer on the driving range.  Couldn't hit a single one and they didn't even flinch when a ball got close.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

image.thumb.png.944034ccdac7b9acfd0e27872fc5be3f.png

Russia and Brazil got a big problem.

Detailed Canada numbers here --------> https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/canada/

US has 14k new cases....14,000 new cases and 1300 deaths.  They're calling that proof things are working.

Unreal, how can you call that progress

• Upvote 2
  • Vintage 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

US has 14k new cases....14,000 new cases and 1300 deaths.  They're calling that proof things are working.

Unreal, how can you call that progress

It’s progress alright. Best numbers.

By the way. If both the President and the Vice President are incapacitated by Covid-19...

...Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi takes Presidential duty.

That, more than anything, must make Trump absolutely livid. He’d probably try to insert Kushner or Ivanka and it just won’t work out for them.

Edited by Me_
  • Hydration 1

7 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

*CIA wants to know your location*

No, uh, Fraser Valley is where I am. 

Thanks. My son is just finishing his first year at BCIT and we're trying to get a handle on what they are planning for next year.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Yeah Tucker, let's have a guy like Dr Oz be that guy.  Guy must have overdosed on Swanson TV dinners growing up.

Trump disagrees with Fauci’s statement about going back to school and Faux donkey’s start braying that Fauchi bad. No big surprise there.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

Mhmm... So wouldn't it be a good idea to recommend Vit D supps to those people?  

To anyone who is deficient and following physician advice? Sure. As would be the case for a deficiency in any of the other 12 or so other vitamins that are important for overall health. It’s just one piece of the large puzzle, that is human health. 

• Hydration 3

28 minutes ago, Canorth said:

To anyone who is deficient and following physician advice? Sure. As would be the case for a vitamin D deficiency or any of the other 12 or so other vitamins that are important for overall health. It’s just one piece of the large puzzle, that is human health. 

I had a short stay in the county lockup the last time I was in Washington state and demanded to get some D all night long.   Suffice to say it didn’t turn out well for me when I went to shower the next day after I bent over to pick up the bar of soap I had dropped.:ph34r:

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

I had a short stay in the county lockup the last time I was in Washington state and demanded to get some D all night long.   Suffice to say it didn’t turn out well for me when I went to shower the next day after I bent over to pick up the bar of soap I had dropped.:ph34r:

A great example of how supplementary assistance is not always helpful in areas where the sun don’t shine 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canorth said:

A great example of how supplementary assistance is not always helpful in areas where the sun don’t shine 

Maybe they were just trying to shine some UV light up there......

• Hydration 3
  • Haha 1

when I need a good laugh, all i have to do is come into this thread and read some posts that are comical. We have minimal cases per day yet some feel the whole province should be in lockdown for some time and nothing should re open...You all have to eat right? If you have gone into grocery stores the past 2 months you have been in a heavily used environment by people everyday all day. 

Stop with the overreacting, keep your distance when you can, wash your hands dont touch items then shove your hands all over your raise or your thumb in your mouth. Really you shouldn't be doing that anyway without washing your hands. This virus should be an eye opener to everyone in regards to how to maintain a proper level of hygiene after going out and shopping/ opening doors etc etc.

We will get past this, yes more will have to die unfortunately, humans die from an array of illnesses all the time this just happens to be an easily spreadable virus so use your head and do the best you can to wash up after going into any store.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

6 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

After finally being able to book a wax appointment

tenor.gif?itemid=11792815

You need a weedwacker to work on that bad boy!

• Haha 3