CBH1926

Coronavirus outbreak

30 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I find that using "yer" simplifies things....

....you know, like "take yer vitamin D crap someplace else", or "hey CBH! Yer hockey team blows!", or "Hey Clam....yer an idiot"......

What's funny is I was thinking the exact same thing before I wrote that. It would save the rednecks a whole heap of spelling trouble.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

I think you are getting a little ahead of yourself as we are very early in this things development, there are a lot of questions to be answered and the only thing we can go on ,RIGHT NOW, is the data that is currently available. Yes this might happen and that might happen but right now 97% of our population that are dying are 60 years and older. When you triage, you take care of those immediately in danger and work out from there. Yes it is not good for anybody to get this but right now, our parents and grandparents are dying and that should be our priority at this stage of the game.

28 Canadian soldiers tested positive back east while protecting the care homes, what the hell!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, gurn said:

Canadians falling for conspiracy theories:

Thanks for posting.

I wonder if it's time for a conspiracy thread?

I mentioned the 5G one the other day.

It's so blinking obvious. US falls behind in technology and all of a sudden that tech is the work of evil.

They say all empires fall but I can't help but be concerned that this USA one could take us all with it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Thanks for posting.

It's so blinking obvious. US falls behind in technology and all of a sudden that tech is the work of evil.

They say all empires fall but I can't help but be concerned that this USA one could take us all with it. 

Watch that border.

Americans will try to escape the carnage that will be.

Airports, crossings, waterways and guns.

They are going to get hit real hard down there. 

No plan.

Edited by Me_
  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Of course he would do this.  I wonder what kind of percentage of his base subscribe to antivaxx or antivaxx leaning ideology. 

Edit:  I know some people who vote to that side of the political scale who have anti-vaxx ideas.

I certainly won't be taking any coronavirus vaccine.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stawns said:

I hope not, but I am seeing people that I never would have guessed would believe some of this bs parrot it.  

unfortunately people believe what they want to believe even though they know it probably isn't true.  Its their way of coping.  Just like that FB friend that I posted about earlier.  Not able to cope with not taking her kid to a public playground or sit down for a meal at a Mcdonalds.  So they glum on to anything that suits them and makes them feel better.  Me?  I'm the exact opposite.  In a situation of crisis, my BS detector is on high.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, coho8888 said:

unfortunately people believe what they want to believe even though they know it probably isn't true.  Its their way of coping.  Just like that FB friend that I posted about earlier.  Not able to cope with not taking her kid to a public playground or sit down for a meal at a Mcdonalds.  So they glum on to anything that suits them and makes them feel better.  Me?  I'm the exact opposite.  In a situation of crisis, my BS detector is on high.

People are entitled to their own opinions but not their own facts. 

Edited by Sharpshooter
  • Upvote 1

If you could sum up America under Covid in one image how would you do it?

99101203_2438918636210436_5905483433890545664_o.jpg

• Hydration 1

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Thanks for posting.

Them Asian hornets are getting covid Infected pollen from 5G towers and spreading it around.

Its part of Chinese invasion of the west, better keep powder dry!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Them Asian hornets are getting covid Infected pollen from 5G towers and spreading it around.

Its part of Chinese invasion of the west, better keep powder dry!

VITAMIN DEEEEEE!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Those individuals clearly weren't Penske material.....

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

4 hours ago, Me_ said:

Watch that border.

Americans will try to escape the carnage that will be.

Airports, crossings, waterways and guns.

They are going to get hit real hard down there. 

No plan.

We’re fortunate Washington is to the south of us instead of Texas or Florida for example.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

4 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Thanks for posting.

I don’t think that the US is behind technologically speaking. 

It’s my opinion but I don’t trust the Chinese govt backed 5g vis-a-vis Huawei. The trust isn’t that their tech isn’t viable, but that the information that they’re privy to, plus having a dictatorial country such as China having such a large market share in that tech leaves me uncomfortable. Call me a conspiratorial worry-wart if you’d like. That’s fair. 

However, when on the largest stage in dealing with global implications, such as Covid-19 reporting/lack of reporting/hoarding of supplies/mismanagement/secrecy/unaccountability, I don’t believe that any global technological and foundational system by the Chinese gov’t ought to be relied upon as a trustworthy platform for the citizens of the world. 

I will put forth that I don’t equate the people of China or our good fellow Chinese Canadians with the govt of China. 

I don’t trust the Chinese govt, and I’ve seen no reason to move off that stance. 

• Like 1
  • Hydration 3