CBH1926

Coronavirus outbreak

1 hour ago, The Aquamen said:

Hughes and Pettersson are #1 overall picks, in they’re respective Drafts. 

Pretty much. That kind of mental acuity and vision is second to none. 

So yeah we did win the NHL Lottery twice, in my mind.

In the end, yes. 

Cheers buds!

Cheers to you too, Aquamen. 

• Upvote 4

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Pretty much. That kind of mental acuity and vision is second to none. 

In the end, yes. 

Cheers to you too, Aquamen. 

Very nice breakdown @PhillipBlunt, very Sedinery. 

If you can help me too convince the World, that we need to sign 6’8 265lbs, Nikita Tryamkin, instead of other free agents. We are winning.

Kid can skate like the wind, has a NHL ready shot, and can rough up.

P.S ask Jamie Benn,

My dream Canucks Defensive Pairing 

Hughes - Tryamkin

Edited by The Aquamen
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 3

24 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

Now that pots legal, are people building their Herb Immunity?

toy story 4 film GIF

• Hydration 1

34 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

Now that pots legal, are people building their Herb Immunity?

Who's Herb, and why do people need to build immunity from him?  

:bigblush:

• Haha 3

Not saying there's any truth to it. But if it turned out pot was effective against it. Legalized countries would have a huge advantage in development. Would be great for Canada. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sedinery 1

23 minutes ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

Not saying there's any truth to it. But if it turned out pot was effective against it. Legalized countries would have a huge advantage in development. Would be great for Canada. 

Great for those of us with medical grow/designated grower licenses

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

Trump would probably keep it illegal federally.  We would have to consider giving American citizens refugee status here.

• Hydration 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Trump would probably keep it illegal federally.  We would have to consider giving American citizens refugee status here.

He’s already threatened to reverse every legalities regarding marijuana use in every State where it’s legal.

1 minute ago, Me_ said:

He’s already threatened to reverse every legalities regarding marijuana use in every State where it’s legal.

Exactly, and we already have proof he's more than willing to conspire to murder American citizens, as long as they're mostly Democrats.  How much of a piece of **** does he have to be before he's held accountable for his crimes against humanity? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Coronavirus do we really need it? 

Can I take the Corona out of it though? Nice and cool?!

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Who's Herb, and why do people need to build immunity from him?  

:bigblush:

It's easy to get Timbermen  immunity.;)

(it's called an 'ignore list' :P)

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Timbermen said:

Can you guys stop with the confused emoji's, man. I have a confession to make and this may surprise you, i'm no expert on herd immunity or infectious diseases. I can't keep up with those that sit there and spend their entire day arguing about it.

Lol he/she, is still a Canucks fan soo that makes him/her Family. 

it was very funny though, Welcome.

• Hydration 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, The Aquamen said:

Lol he/she, is still a Canucks fan soo that makes him/her Family. 

it was very funny though, Welcome.

I consider him my uncle that my parents wouldn't leave me alone with as a little child.:ph34r:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

I consider him my uncle that my parents wouldn't leave me alone with as a little child.:ph34r:

LOL sorry, I had too quote this. Made me laugh.

I hope that you are a cool uncle @Timbermen

Edited by The Aquamen
  • Hydration 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Exactly, and we already have proof he's more than willing to conspire to murder American citizens, as long as they're mostly Democrats.  How much of a piece of **** does he have to be before he's held accountable for his crimes against humanity? 

Dictator.

There’s a LOT. going on behind the veil of Covid-19. A total disintegration of institutions all at once almost as if... it were planned...

When America passed Vietnam’s 58,000 count in dead Americans, it became evident that they were going to churn forward toward World War I numbers of 116,500 by December. I didn’t think it would be by the end of May, mid-June.

By the looks of it, by reopening now despite every single credible scientific model saying not to, and numbers increasing still every day, America may see herself approach World War II numbers of 405,500 by December, but I fear it may be by July...

And worse, America may have reached Civil War numbers; 755,000 by next year, probably due to a total healthcare system collapse, but I fear it may be by the end of the year...

By insinuating “liberation” of States, pillaging her coffers, calling white supremacists “very good people”, taking knowledge and science out of the equation, calling the press the “Enemy of the People” (let that one really sink in for a minute), collapsing the basic rule of law one stone at a time, buddying to the dictators of the world, and destabilizing the entire world by defunding the pandemic office and pulling troops out of key strategic regions, ignoring numerous urgent advice to act, as well as showing a conscious and comprehensive plan to do nothing at all, Americans are so desensitized that this Coup d’État is going after the right to vote, and that is the End Game.

When all is said and done, the Russian Asset may be the cause of most death in in American history, surpassing its Civil war numbers.

At the very least, it is involuntary manslaughter.

The Dictatorship is one election away from full success because American Democracy cannot suffer another four years of this. It’ll be the Dark Ages by the time he’s done with it because he would rather be the King of Hell than a Slave of Heaven.

Like a Pandemic, it already happened by the time it becomes evident that it did. I think by the time November rolls around, he will appear to “reluctantly” cancel the elections because the carnage will be too great and voting will be too dangerous, or, Americans will create a third wave of Covid-19 by going to vote en mass to get the Russian-dolled Trojan Horse out of there and at The Hague. 

Edited by Me_
  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Dictator.

There’s a LOT. going on behind the veil of Covid-19. A total disintegration of institutions all at once almost as if... it were planned...

When America passed Vietnam’s 58,000 count in dead Americans, it became evident that they were going to churn forward toward World War I of 116,500 by December. I just didn’t think it would be by the end of May, mid-June.

By the looks of it, I think America will see herself approach World War II numbers of 405,500 by December, but I fear it may be by July...

And worse, America may have reached Civil War numbers; 755,000 by next year, but I fear it may be by the end of the year...

By insinuating “liberation” of States, pillaging her coffers, calling white supremacists “very good people”, taking knowledge and science out of the equation, calling the press the “Enemy of the People” (let that one really sink in for a minute), collapsing the basic rule of law one stone at a time, buddying you to the dictators of the world, and destabilizing the entire world by defunding the pandemic office, as well as showing a conscious and comprehensive plan to do nothing at all, Americans are so desensitized that this Coup d’État is going after the right to vote, and that is the End Game.

When all is said and done, the Russian Asset may be the cause of most death in in American history, surpassing its Civil war numbers.

At the very least, it is involuntary manslaughter.

The Dictatorship is one election away from full success because American Democracy cannot suffer another four years of this. It’ll be the Dark Ages by the time he’s done with it because he would rather be the King of Hell than a Slave of Heaven.

Like a Pandemic, it already happened by the time it becomes evident that it did. I think by the time November rolls around, he will appear to “reluctantly” cancel the elections because the carnage will be to great and voting will be too dangerous, or, Americans will create a third wave of Covid-19 by going to vote en mass to get the Russian-dolled Trojan Horse out of there and at The Hague. 

I was just saying the same today at work,i cannot see another four years of Trump....Please no. :mellow:

Edited by blaise
  • Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, blaise said:

I was just saying the same today at work,i cannot see another four years of Trump....Please no. :mellow:

The only way that happens and they don't go full rogue is if the Dems win the house and take back the Senate.

• Upvote 1