CBH1926

Coronavirus outbreak

Just now, Me_ said:

We don’t answer to the Queen any longer. Not since 1982.

She’s merely a symbol that associates us with the Commonwealth; a bunch of ex British Empire territories and protectorates.

And frankly, I’ll take the Queen’s face on my money over an AR-15 over the dead body of my child.

But I don’t have children. So what do I know.

She is a dumb old as person. Is this appropriate! LOL

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, BPA said:

At my kids elementary school, from what I gather/heard, it is about average 7 kids (that are going back for 2 half days of in-class sessions) per class/teacher.

I guess Dr. Bonnie has taken a new approach is now going for Herd Immunity....

Seems a bit late for her to change her approach... no ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Me_ said:

I’ll take the Queen’s face on my money over an AR-15 over the dead body of my child

That's some messed up currency. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Me_ said:

We don’t answer to the Queen any longer. Not since 1982.

She’s merely a symbol that associates us with the Commonwealth; a bunch of ex British Empire territories and protectorates.

And frankly, I’ll take the Queen’s face on my money over an AR-15 over the dead body of my child.

But I don’t have children. So what do I know.

Just an Old Hag/Witch brother, that doesn’t care about humanity.

• Confused 5

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

That's some messed up currency. 

Thank You, took the words out of my mouth Sir.

• Haha 1

Don’t believe what the “main stream Media tells you.” Remember  that lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, The Aquamen said:

The whole Royal Family is Evil, vey &^@#ed, do the research.

Blech movie but I like the trailer lol!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

They are blood suckers can just like the Federal Reserve, Central banks own this world. Lol..... please understand this. They print money from nothing, and get you into debt. Logically you will never be able to pay it back. You live in a Financial Prison, with not bars. Lol

Edited by The Aquamen
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

350,000 deaths of Covid in the world now.  100,000 deaths in USA.  6000 deaths in Canada

Yet  our BC government does not support our students and school staff wearing masks.....

#BrokenBC 

1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Blech movie but I like the trailer lol!

Touché, you get it brother. ;)

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

I guess Dr. Bonnie has taken a new approach is now going for Herd Immunity....

Seems a bit late for her to change her approach... no ?

7 kids in one class room with 1 teacher for 4 hrs.  I think it should be somewhat easy for the teachers to manage social distancing using X or chairs or placemats.  Teachers would need to be a bit more stricter to maintain the 6ft social distancing of the younger ones.

This trial run will help staff decide the September class placements, # of students, staggering of times, etc.  And help teacher plan the curriculum for the next school year as well.

Unless you want the schools to throw a hail mary in September (when all kids will be coming back to school) and hope everything works out as planned.

• Hydration 2

1 minute ago, The Aquamen said:

They are blood suckers can just like the Federal Reserve, Central banks own this world. Lol..... please understand this. They print money from nothing, and get you into debt. Logically you will never be able to pay it back. You live in a Financial Prison, with not bars. Lol

I don't know what you are 'lol'ing about.

That all sounds terrible.

• Hydration 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BPA said:

7 kids in one class room with 1 teacher for 4 hrs.  I think it should be somewhat easy for the teachers to manage social distancing using X or chairs or placemats.  Teachers would need to be a bit more stricter to maintain the 6ft social distancing of the younger ones.

This trial run will help staff decide the September class placements, # of students, staggering of times, etc.  And help teacher plan the curriculum for the next school year as well.

Unless you want the schools to throw a hail mary in September (when all kids will be coming back to school) and hope everything works out as planned.

30,000 people now signed a petition for BC gov to close schools to september..

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Hydration 1

Just now, BPA said:

Man, passing notes and general getting up to no good is going to be hard for these kids of today. Poor tykes. 

• Haha 2

Queen Elizabeth II, is a 33rd degree Mason, “The Enlightenment”, like the one dollar coin on a US dollar, it’s the eye of Lucifer lol 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BPA said:

Kids are actually allowed to play outside with friends all lunch hours... LOL

#BrokenBC

1 minute ago, kingofsurrey said:

Does the media know that? Has it been “as close to spam as legally possible” delivered to numerous key points whereby the discussion becomes inevitable?

Are there any follow ups?

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I don't know what you are 'lol'ing about.

That all sounds terrible.

I had too “lol” some people won’t understand ;)

Just now, The Aquamen said:

Queen Elizabeth II, is a 33rd degree Mason, “The Enlightenment”, like the one dollar coin on a US dollar, it’s the eye of Lucifer lol 

Stop laughing about it and get to the reptilian part already. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1