CBH1926

Coronavirus outbreak

7 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Cornell. Worked at Boeing. Executive Director of The Planetary Society. Involved in Mars Rover missions. 

Yeah, no credentials whatsoever.....

don't forget his other credentials such as being an Olympic class speed walking crime fighter:

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, gurn said:

don't forget his other credentials such as being an Olympic class speed walking crime fighter:

:lol: Why Bill, why? :picard:

23 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Cornell. Worked at Boeing. Executive Director of The Planetary Society. Involved in Mars Rover missions. 

Yeah, no credentials whatsoever.....

You know how it goes.....anyone promoting the idea that man made Climate Change is real, must be discredited at all costs.....

9 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

You know how it goes.....anyone promoting the idea that man made Climate Change is real, must be discredited at all costs.....

#BrokenRecord

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, gurn said:

I see Almost Live and I upvote, simple as that.  

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, coho8888 said:

Fresh Sockeye salmon is available in the Stores right now. 

One of the great movements in civilization was going from hunter gatherer to farming, domesticating grains and animals. In fishing, it seems to me that we still are in the hunter gatherer mentality. I am for changing all commercial fishing to farms, ON LAND, not in the water. The science is there to do it. Then the hunter gatherers could be the sports fishing. It would boom, and our tourism industry would increase.

3 minutes ago, wloutet said:

One of the great movements in civilization was going from hunter gatherer to farming, domesticating grains and animals. In fishing, it seems to me that we still are in the hunter gatherer mentality. I am for changing all commercial fishing to farms, ON LAND, not in the water. The science is there to do it. Then the hunter gatherers could be the sports fishing. It would boom, and our tourism industry would increase.

on land, I agree.  

3 hours ago, Boudrias said:

He ranks up there with all the other scientists on this board. 

After graduating from Cornell, Nye worked as an engineer for the Boeing Corporation and Sundstrand Data Control near Seattle. At Boeing, he invented a hydraulic resonance suppressor tube used on Boeing 747 airplanes.