The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 18, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, khay said:

if he comes back, he will replace Fantenberg or Stecher.

With two giants in Tryamkin and Myers, our crease is going to be well cleared.

And it is an IF. He sure doesn't sound like someone who is in a rush to come back. If he and his wife are happy, all the power to him. Family comes first. 

1st in the division. We continue our dominance in home ice. Pearson, Miller, Hughes and Eriksson score fabulous goals. Demko was solid in his 1st start in a while. Overall, it was another great performance and hope the boys enjoy the break. Hughes, Marky and Petey enjoy the All Star game!

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

I had hin in various fantasy leagues in the past - when as a prospect he was generally considered the best athlete on the ice - a linebacker on skates - with a lethal shot.

When you look at Utica - with borderline NHLers  like Baer, Goldy and Boucher - Lind busting out - Juolevi hitting his stride, Rafferty rising - that is a hell of a Calder contender that the Canuck's team depth might not need to deplete down the stretch for the first time in a long time.

Makes sense the Cometsare rising along with the big club. Through those  losing seasons I've longed for having a competitive farm team. The Moose pumped out so many good players for us. The Comets are looking so good. And I love linebackers on skates.

• Cheers 2