The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 18, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

55 minutes ago, Qwags said:

So glad Thornton isn't getting his cup. What a baby. Enjoy the bottom Sharks.

He'd be one of the most undeserving winners in the history of the league.  How many times has he choked when it mattered most...  Too many to count. 

#1 in the division with games in hand!  Awesome game :gocan:

• Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, xereau said:

Sutter stirring the pot hard on the 4th line, something Schaller failed to do all season.

Great leadership right there.

And Jake has absolutely arrived.

We have a 2A / 2B scenario now with Brock on the '3rd' with Gaudette and Rous.

Moving Brock to the '3rd' line is Green's best move as head coach, in my opinion.

VTxZS8S.png

Love it!  

Did they look good today?  I've liked the 2A, 2B and 2C lines in the last few games (or parts of games).  Didn't get a chance to watch today's game unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Love it!  

Did they look good today?  I've liked the 2A, 2B and 2C lines in the last few games (or parts of games).  Didn't get a chance to watch today's game unfortunately. 

Did not notice but was JV with EP and Miller ?

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Cheers 1

33 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"Jake's game all around is getting better. His knowledge of the game, the defensive part of his game. When that happens, a player feels good about himself. And he's playing more, and he deserves to play more. I've obviously had Jake a long time, and I'm happy for him." - Green on Virtanen

Projecting for 47 points, but sounds like Green is expecting more.  Maybe much more.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

38 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"Jake's game all around is getting better. His knowledge of the game, the defensive part of his game. When that happens, a player feels good about himself. And he's playing more, and he deserves to play more. I've obviously had Jake a long time, and I'm happy for him." - Green on Virtanen

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chicken. said:

Yes for most of the game and he looked more comfortable than recent games on that line from my view

Good to see we have players that can move up and down the lineups to prevent any team from adjusting/shutting down a line.  Enjoying the balance and solid goaltending - kudos on the staff and the players for buying in.

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Like 1