The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 18, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

24 minutes ago, Darius said:

A lot of players doing very well this year... and in Utica too.  Yep this org is on a major upswing.

Justin Bailey has three hat tricks in the last four games before tonight.  He ought to get a cup of coffee up there and send Mac back for some game time. And we still have Baertschi Goldibin Boucher Juolevi Sautner Rafferty, who can fill in if called upon. But with Leivo and Ferland there isn’t much room. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, BlueDragon23 said:

Sharks and their fans are spoiled pansies and this is what they will be for the next few years in a rebuild:

ace ventura loser GIF

One of the best games the boys played all season. Not one bad performance tonight.

1st in the division babyB)

Few? They are toast for years as it's just begun. No first this year either as the Sens own it. They have little to sell at this point to boot. No goalies. Haha, I can't quit grinning. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gaudette Celly said:

Yep, predicted a couple years back that the Canadian west teams were about to replace the Cali teams atop the division.  Still surprised Edmonton is hanging in, though.

If that prediction holds, which I believe it will, buckle up for some throwback playoff battles of yesteryear!

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, rekker said:

Few? They are toast for years as it's just begun. No first this year either as the Sens own it. They have little to sell at this point to boot. No goalies. Haha, I can't quit grinning. 

Ditto.  Glad we weren't competing with the Cali teams during there competitive windows.  Also, thanks to the EK's (both Evander and Erik) for doing the rest of the Pacific a favor.   

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, appleboy said:

Who dose Tryamkin replace? We need a 6'7" 265lb D man to finish our D core.

Then you can plan the parade. 

Yes I said it.

if he comes back, he will replace Fantenberg or Stecher.

With two giants in Tryamkin and Myers, our crease is going to be well cleared.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rekker said:

Best part is that it’s Not just them. The Kings and Ducks are both in similar situations. California hockey teams are gonna blow for this next decade:)

• Cheers 2