The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Mikael Granlund Available

aGENT

54 minutes ago, 5Fivehole0 said:

You just compared Boeser to Goldobin. Gtfo... Boeser has been nothing short of great for the Canucks. You have no idea what you're talking about

This forums stupid tendency to always find a whipping boy, usually the wrong one, annoys me to no end.

I watched as people on this forum took part in running Luongo out of town, and it was atrocious. Brock is a star, and you have no idea of what it takes to play hockey

Im mad bro

I thought you were being sarcastic, then I re-read your message again. I'm not sure.

Brock this season has made head scratching plays that have unusually become regular, namely high risk passes that end up going to the back of the Canucks own net. He's been largely outplayed this season by a number of players, namely Jake - and none of this is whipping boy material. This is reality. He's shown to be one-dimensional. His lack of hustle is pretty evident. Maybe he needs to work on his skating.

That being said, I wish he would return to form. The Canucks need Boeser. I still watch old Boeser clips because of those good old days when the Canucks were trash, except him.

Edited by Dazzle

37 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I thought you were being sarcastic, then I re-read your message again. I'm not sure.

Brock this season has made head scratching plays that have unusually become regular, namely high risk passes that end up going to the back of the Canucks own net. He's been largely outplayed this season by a number of players, namely Jake - and none of this is whipping boy material. This is reality. He's shown to be one-dimensional. His lack of hustle is pretty evident. Maybe he needs to work on his skating.

That being said, I wish he would return to form. The Canucks need Boeser. I still watch old Boeser clips because of those good old days when the Canucks were trash, except him.

Agree to disagree. He was on an absolute tear with 18 points in 18 games or something close to. His production slipped hugely when he moved down the line up

9 hours ago, 5Fivehole0 said:

Agree to disagree. He was on an absolute tear with 18 points in 18 games or something close to. His production slipped hugely when he moved down the line up

He was doing really well, and then he started playing "bad". Virtanen has been an unexpected surprise. I think from the comparisons from earlier this year to now, we can really see how deficient Brock's game is. Of course the lack of opportunities means he'll score less - this is true. But Brock had firm control of the spots, only to be taken by Virtanen. Like even on the PP, the 2nd PP is the one that finishes - usually Virtanen, of all people. And in OT, Brock was there, but he's always a little slow to get back (skating is an issue fr sure).

I really hope Brock gets a good off season to work on his game. He's not a terrible player and I'm not willing to give him up for anything at this point. He also has a great backstory which I truly love. This is not bashing.

11 hours ago, Dazzle said:

He was doing really well, and then he started playing "bad". Virtanen has been an unexpected surprise. I think from the comparisons from earlier this year to now, we can really see how deficient Brock's game is. Of course the lack of opportunities means he'll score less - this is true. But Brock had firm control of the spots, only to be taken by Virtanen. Like even on the PP, the 2nd PP is the one that finishes - usually Virtanen, of all people. And in OT, Brock was there, but he's always a little slow to get back (skating is an issue fr sure).

I really hope Brock gets a good off season to work on his game. He's not a terrible player and I'm not willing to give him up for anything at this point. He also has a great backstory which I truly love. This is not bashing.

Brock’s dealing with difficult circumstances with his father atm. how can a guy concentrate focus on the game when his head is somewhere else? Nothing wrong with Brocks game;)  will turn around just needs time! Sure he’s Underachieving this year a lil bit but who could blame a guy... prayers for him and his father:) 

9 minutes ago, KnuckleHead16 said:

Brock’s dealing with difficult circumstances with his father atm. how can a guy concentrate focus on the game when his head is somewhere else? Nothing wrong with Brocks game;)  will turn around just needs time! Sure he’s Underachieving this year a lil bit but who could blame a guy... prayers for him and his father:) 

he's on pace for 26 goals 76 pts... not sure this is the term I'd use. 

Green tried an experiment to try to get Brocks defensive game going and maybe see if there was chemistry with Gaudette, which there isn't. Now that BB is back on the top line he's got a legit chance to top 80 pts. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

he's on pace for 26 goals 76 pts... not sure this is the term I'd use. 

Green tried an experiment to try to get Brocks defensive game going and maybe see if there was chemistry with Gaudette, which there isn't. Now that BB is back on the top line he's got a legit chance to top 80 pts. 

There’s no doubt in my mind for 80 point finish. he has the potential to get it done:) that for sure!