Sign in to follow this  
DonLever

Harvey Weinstein Trial Update - Found Guilty of Rape and Sexual Assault

3 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Guess the ol' "I'm suddenly decrepit and can't walk without assistance" act didn't work. 

Maybe he can trade the walker for some smokes when he hits the big house....

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Maybe he can trade the walker for some smokes when he hits the big house....

He’ll be putting his mouth into something and blowing in the big house alright.  That or be a pincushion.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

4 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

He’ll be putting his mouth into something and blowing in the big house alright.  That or be a pincushion.

The Brits would call someone like Weinstein a "Tosser"....

...of course, where he's going, it will mean something a bit different.

28 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Usually salads are good for you, not so much where he is going.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

If he can’t get into protective custody or isolation....he better get used to putting on lip-stick and wearing a wig & a dress.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

11 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

If he can’t get into protective custody or isolation....he better get used to putting on Leipsic and wearing a wig & a dress.

:huh:

Image result for brendan leipsic capitals

• Haha 1

Kate Beckinsale recounts an incident about a month after 9/11 that shows what a POS Harvey Weinstein truly is:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/movies/kate-beckinsale-recounts-shocking-harvey-weinstein-incident-after-serendipity-premiere/ar-BB115iPF?li=AAggNb9

I'm only posting the link because there is some NSFW references in the article. (I'm actually surprised they didn't edit them out)  If offensive language bothers you, be warned.

6 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Kate Beckinsale recounts an incident about a month after 9/11 that shows what a POS Harvey Weinstein truly is:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/movies/kate-beckinsale-recounts-shocking-harvey-weinstein-incident-after-serendipity-premiere/ar-BB115iPF?li=AAggNb9

I'm only posting the link because there is some NSFW references in the article. (I'm actually surprised they didn't edit them out)  If offensive language bothers you, be warned.

Good on her for speaking out. Need more of that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Regardless of the fact that Beckinsale is a terrible actress who makes terrible movies, that is obviously uncalled for and something that should never be happening.

All I know is if I ever said this to my wife, I’d be served papers real fast.

6 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

He better have soap on the rope tied around his wrist really tight.

Posted (edited)

I am sure there are many "Harvey Weinsteins" in this world yet to be discovered or heard about. 

Edited by drummer4now
  • Vintage 1