The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cap Hell for Canucks!!! (GREAT NEWS from Daly re: CAP for next year!!)

Rate this topic

HKSR

1 minute ago, oldnews said:
Image result for chasing tail gif

Thanks for posting a picture illustrating you trying to do basic math.

So a recap of your recent free lessons by me:

1.  Cap hit is not the same as the actual dollars spent (don't feel bad, that can be confusing)
2.  Signing players costs money and cap hit

It must be so great for you to have someone as patient and kind as me to continue to teach you this stuff.  I hope you can manage to make use of your newfound knowledge to make the world a better place.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Provost said:

Thanks for posting a picture illustrating you trying to do basic math.

So a recap of your recent free lessons by me:

1.  Cap hit is not the same as the actual dollars spent (don't feel bad, that can be confusing)
2.  Signing players costs money and cap hit

It must be so great for you to have someone as patient and kind as me to continue to teach you this stuff.  I hope you can manage to make use of your newfound knowledge to make the world a better place.

I love CDC; always fun. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Provost said:

Aside from you just ignoring that fact you have been shown to be completely wrong repeatedly on this thread... and you just pretend it didn't happen and move on to another incorrect argument.  Are you not able to do math?

Go back in the thread and it goes over this and the required/possible re-signings, it goes over what you posted, and not just by me.

8 players signed with 40 million in cap space.... sounds nice, unless you actually spend more than five seconds thinking about it and realize you need to sign 15  players with that money, including 3 top 6 forwards, three top 4 d, and two goalies... as well as almost the entire bottom half of your forward group.

40 million - 5 million for Markstrom - 5 million for Tanev or comparable top 4 D - 3.5 million to re-sign Virtanen - 10 million for Petterson - 8 million for Hughes - 6 million for Edler or a comparable top 4 D.  Give or take a couple million more or less for those signings total... you can argue the exact amounts of each contract, but even imagining the wettest dream hometown discounts, it doesn't give nearly enough leeway to resolve a fraction of the below issue.

That leaves you with $2.5 million cap space left with only 14 players signed, and needing to sign 9 more players for a full roster.  Give or take a couple million this is what it would cost just to re-sign some of your own players, and nothing towards improving the roster or filling other holes.  It is also letting go useful players like Pearson, Stecher, and Leivo who are currently good value contracts outperforming their cap hits. 

Assume a $2 million increase each year in the cap, and the $4 million in pushed ELC bonuses into that year from 2020-21 that we can't afford to pay in that year... and they negate each other, so you get no relief from that at all.  $2 million raises in the cap are also quite possibly not going to happen, coming out of the BOG meetings in December, the GMs sounded pretty bleak and are assuming a relatively flat cap.  The players are going to be hit with huge escrow this year due to the fact most teams are above the midpoint in spending, so are unlikely to vote for an artificial escalator which will just take more money out of their pockets.

If we replace Tanev and Edler with cheap players like Juolevi and Rafferty,  you free up just enough money to almost sign those 9 players to contracts as long as they all average a million dollars each.  Of course, replacing Tanev and Edler with two guys who have zero NHL experience and expect them to be in your top 4 is almost certainly going to make you significantly worse.  Having half your roster not being able to earn more than a million dollars is also literally the definition of having no depth.

So, the original point was that, unless we move out some dead cap space, we are going to lose most of our depth and be worse on paper for the next two years.  We have prospects coming, but not enough to fill all the holes coming... and you can only reasonably filter in 2-3 rookies a year tops if you have even the faintest hopes for success, not 6 rookies a year (even if we had enough ready, which we don't).

It all leads to the need to either move out dead/inefficient cap space... or just live with getting worse by losing all the depth we managed to build up to make up for that dead cap space... and hope that miraculously a team that is spending almost nothing on defence and has literally half their roster at close to league minimum can compete for the playoffs.  What a great plan to waste at least two years of our star player's short careers.

source.gif

• Cheers 1

@Provost

:excl: Learn to pick your battles, or even use the ignore feature, unless you actually enjoy wasting time on the attention-seeking tactics of time vampires? 

The poster here is a hell of a writer, but wastes it on instead petty attacks on the person, by proxy, as you’ve picked up on, typically via a weak straw man, playing the crowd for attention. Why bother engaging to defend against a straw man? You’ve earned respect here, no need to be drawn into someone’s entertainment scheme, it’s unnecessary at this point. 

433EF0B8-851C-4CAC-9395-46C2D7AFDD93.jpeg.9aada05951ae53347ed526abfbc8a0f1.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

@Provost

:excl: Learn to pick your battles, or even use the ignore feature, unless you actually enjoy wasting time on the attention-seeking tactics of time vampires? 

The poster here is a hell of a writer, but wastes it on instead petty attacks on the person, by proxy, as you’ve picked up on, typically via a weak straw man, playing the crowd for attention. Why bother engaging to defend against a straw man? You’ve earned respect here, no need to be drawn into someone’s entertainment scheme, it’s unnecessary at this point. 

433EF0B8-851C-4CAC-9395-46C2D7AFDD93.jpeg.9aada05951ae53347ed526abfbc8a0f1.jpeg

Very good point... but it is more entertaining than playing Candy Crush while I am on the toilet :)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Provost said:

Aside from you just ignoring that fact you have been shown to be completely wrong repeatedly on this thread... and you just pretend it didn't happen and move on to another incorrect argument.  Are you not able to do math?

Go back in the thread and it goes over this and the required/possible re-signings, it goes over what you posted, and not just by me.

8 players signed with 40 million in cap space.... sounds nice, unless you actually spend more than five seconds thinking about it and realize you need to sign 15  players with that money, including 3 top 6 forwards, three top 4 d, and two goalies... as well as almost the entire bottom half of your forward group.

40 million - 5 million for Markstrom - 5 million for Tanev or comparable top 4 D - 3.5 million to re-sign Virtanen - 10 million for Petterson - 8 million for Hughes - 6 million for Edler or a comparable top 4 D.  Give or take a couple million more or less for those signings total... you can argue the exact amounts of each contract, but even imagining the wettest dream hometown discounts, it doesn't give nearly enough leeway to resolve a fraction of the below issue.

That leaves you with $2.5 million cap space left with only 14 players signed, and needing to sign 9 more players for a full roster.  Give or take a couple million this is what it would cost just to re-sign some of your own players, and nothing towards improving the roster or filling other holes.  It is also letting go useful players like Pearson, Stecher, and Leivo who are currently good value contracts outperforming their cap hits. 

Assume a $2 million increase each year in the cap, and the $4 million in pushed ELC bonuses into that year from 2020-21 that we can't afford to pay in that year... and they negate each other, so you get no relief from that at all.  $2 million raises in the cap are also quite possibly not going to happen, coming out of the BOG meetings in December, the GMs sounded pretty bleak and are assuming a relatively flat cap.  The players are going to be hit with huge escrow this year due to the fact most teams are above the midpoint in spending, so are unlikely to vote for an artificial escalator which will just take more money out of their pockets.

If we replace Tanev and Edler with cheap players like Juolevi and Rafferty,  you free up just enough money to almost sign those 9 players to contracts as long as they all average a million dollars each.  Of course, replacing Tanev and Edler with two guys who have zero NHL experience and expect them to be in your top 4 is almost certainly going to make you significantly worse.  Having half your roster not being able to earn more than a million dollars is also literally the definition of having no depth.

So, the original point was that, unless we move out some dead cap space, we are going to lose most of our depth and be worse on paper for the next two years.  We have prospects coming, but not enough to fill all the holes coming... and you can only reasonably filter in 2-3 rookies a year tops if you have even the faintest hopes for success, not 6 rookies a year (even if we had enough ready, which we don't).

It all leads to the need to either move out dead/inefficient cap space... or just live with getting worse by losing all the depth we managed to build up to make up for that dead cap space... and hope that miraculously a team that is spending almost nothing on defence and has literally half their roster at close to league minimum can compete for the playoffs.  What a great plan to waste at least two years of our star player's short careers.

Your point remains valid.  Thanks to you, I started looking at our team, and other teams.

Incredible as it may be, we have money locked into players that are never going to play a minute for this team!: 

1. Recapture money for a retired goalied (!!!);

2. Baertschi's money;

We also have money going into players that don't play anywhere near the level of their pay -- this is going to be particularly important next year and especially the year after -- guys like Eriksson, but others too, including Beagle. 

The problem obviously is that we now, finally, have elite players -- only 3 of which made it the all-star game -- this means that for every 2 to 5 million more average these guys make, you have to find some way to get everyone else to work for much less than that average.  CAP is determined by the team you have on the ice, right?

And a team is 2 goalies, 7 D, 13 forwards? i.e., 22?  (Even though you may have 50 players with varying types of contracts?)

Assuming it is 22 players does that mean the avg = 3.8 million? 

This isn't easy.  Do we really want to let Virtanen go in free agency because we can't scrape together an "average wage" of 85 million divided by 22 ? i.e. 4 million.  Is he really less valuable than Sutter, Eriksson, Beagle, Myers, Edler, Tanev?  Presently, Virtanen makes LESS than Roussel, Stecher, Schaller, Leivo and Benn.  (Schaller and Benn... lol)  He should be paid more than Beagle or Sutter.... somewhere around Pearson money. Of course, Pearson is underpaid right now too (below 3.8 million).  Another way to look at is that he is presently paid about a third of what Baertschi is paid, and 250,000 more than Goldobin, lol. 

Players have pride, Virtanen and his agent aren't going to take Motte/Roussel money. Not when he is playing like Pearson (let alone Ferland lol.)  That means a 2 million raise.

Stecher and Markstrom are going to get raises too. Half a million for Stecher? A million for Markstrom?  That's 3.5 million right there, including Virtanen.  I mean if Hockey had djinis we'd get LE, Baertschi and 

Management is handicapped because they are icing "dead" players: Spooner, Luongo, Baertschi. Spooner's thing is done quick I think, but not before Markstrom, Jake etc. get raises.  

It's the number of contracts, and dead Cap space, just as you say.  And overpaying untradeable players -- like Eriksson for sure, but arguably Edler as well.. Everybody thinks this problem is years away, but Virtanen is going to have to be paid, as is Markstrom.

10 minutes ago, gameburn said:

Your point remains valid.  Thanks to you, I started looking at our team, and other teams.

Incredible as it may be, we have money locked into players that are never going to play a minute for this team!: 

1. Recapture money for a retired goalied (!!!);

2. Baertschi's money;

We also have money going into players that don't play anywhere near the level of their pay -- this is going to be particularly important next year and especially the year after -- guys like Eriksson, but others too, including Beagle. 

The problem obviously is that we now, finally, have elite players -- only 3 of which made it the all-star game -- this means that for every 2 to 5 million more average these guys make, you have to find some way to get everyone else to work for much less than that average.  CAP is determined by the team you have on the ice, right?

And a team is 2 goalies, 7 D, 13 forwards? i.e., 22?  (Even though you may have 50 players with varying types of contracts?)

Assuming it is 22 players does that mean the avg = 3.8 million? 

This isn't easy.  Do we really want to let Virtanen go in free agency because we can't scrape together an "average wage" of 85 million divided by 22 ? i.e. 4 million.  Is he really less valuable than Sutter, Eriksson, Beagle, Myers, Edler, Tanev?  Presently, Virtanen makes LESS than Roussel, Stecher, Schaller, Leivo and Benn.  (Schaller and Benn... lol)  He should be paid more than Beagle or Sutter.... somewhere around Pearson money. Of course, Pearson is underpaid right now too (below 3.8 million).  Another way to look at is that he is presently paid about a third of what Baertschi is paid, and 250,000 more than Goldobin, lol. 

Players have pride, Virtanen and his agent aren't going to take Motte/Roussel money. Not when he is playing like Pearson (let alone Ferland lol.)  That means a 2 million raise.

Stecher and Markstrom are going to get raises too. Half a million for Stecher? A million for Markstrom?  That's 3.5 million right there, including Virtanen.  I mean if Hockey had djinis we'd get LE, Baertschi and 

Management is handicapped because they are icing "dead" players: Spooner, Luongo, Baertschi. Spooner's thing is done quick I think, but not before Markstrom, Jake etc. get raises.  

It's the number of contracts, and dead Cap space, just as you say.  And overpaying untradeable players -- like Eriksson for sure, but arguably Edler as well.. Everybody thinks this problem is years away, but Virtanen is going to have to be paid, as is Markstrom.

Virtanen is an  RFA not a UFA. Big difference.

He's also been performing at this level for a very short period of time. The team will want a larger sample size before committing long term/big $. Think 1-2 year bridge deal, likely around $2.5-$3m.

What Beagle or Sutter make doesn't particularly factor in.

Edited by aGENT

8 minutes ago, aGENT said:

He's also been performing at this level for a very short period of time. The team will want a larger sample size before committing long term/big $. Think 1-2 year bridge deal, likely around $2.5-$3m.

Well, Jake is going to be looking for a raise at the end of the season/summer.  So, unless he gets injured in the next month and disappears for some months, he is going to be getting more money.  I think you are right about the 2.5 to 3.  I hope it's 3.  But for his sake he should go for a bridge deal unless they pay him at least 4 million.  If he keeps playing at this level in a year or two, he will get another raise.  

Re: Beagle and Sutter.  You're right, their money is a different issue, but it would be bad for Jake to make less than them, because he is doing more than them now,  And by the end of the year we are likely to see an even greater separation.   Beagle makes 3.0, Sutter a remarkable 4.375.  Only Eriksson (and of course, poor Baertschi) make more for doing less than Sutter.   Jake is no longer an entry level guy, here by charity and hoping to prove himself.  The guy has become a legit top6 player on a team that keeps looking for top 6 players. He deserves Baertschi money at least = 2.5 or 3.5, can't tell for CapFriendly whether the million savings is taken off his numbers.  (show him at 2.39 million, which feels low.)  If they don't make him a real offer, I would imagine another team (Montreal? lol) doing so. I could see them offering 4 million.  We'd have to match that wouldn't we?

3 hours ago, aGENT said:

He has arbitration rights.  If it's another bridge it would be for 1 year as 2 would bring him to free agency.  This is already his 5th season and UFA is the earliest between 7 pro-years and age 27.  

Would think they prefer longer term rather than have him (arbitration rights and 1 year to free agency) with Pettersson and Hughes also up in a year.  

• Cheers 1

On 1/28/2020 at 4:38 PM, Provost said:

Well to start, according to Capfriendly,  buying out Eriksson’s last year still hits us with a $4 million cap hit for that year and a $1 million cap hit for the year after.  For a grand total savings of $1 million in cap hit, that is what they mean when they say his contract is virtually buyout proof in the way it is structured with bonuses.

Secondly, all of those contracts you mention add up to a little over $18 million.

Petterson and Hughes are probably going to cost about that much just themselves.  Then we have to fill those other roster spots again.   What we are facing is having to replace all that veteran depth with players who earn close to league minimum.  Even doing that, we STILL have those same roster spots + Petterson & Hughes cost us more than they do now.

Roughly right now those 6 roster spots cost us:

Petterson (925k) + Hughes (915k)+ Edler (6m) + Pearson (3.75m)+ Sutter (4.38m)+ Benn (2m) About  $18 million in total cap.

In 2021-22 those same 6 roster spots cost us:

Petterson ($10m) + Hughes ($8m)+Top 4D ($1m)+Top 6F ($1m) + Bottom 6F ($1m) + 3rd pairing D ($1m) about $22 million.  

... and that is replacing valuable High performing pieces like Edler and Pearson with bottom end players and/or rookies.  Literally the definition of having no depth.  Try to find a top 4D to replace Edler but only spend $1 million on it.

Also, unless we unload cap now, we are probably looking at around $4 million of ELC bonuses pushed from the 2020-21 season into the 2021-22 season.  So add that to the already extra $4 million to cover those 6 above roster spots... Making us $8 million in the hole WHILE already having decimated our depth.

All of that equals a very ugly cap situation.

Also moving  Sutter and Baertschi before the 2021-22 season means between now and then... as per my continually repeated point and the one you either intentionally ignored or didn’t comprehend, the cap needs to be moved out now to have a trickle down effect and avoid pushed ELC bonuses for the next two seasons.

Move  Eriksson or Sutter+Beartschi now and you can save pushing the $1.7-3.7 million in ELC bonuses into 2020-21.

Wait until the offseason, or next trade deadline, and you have to pay to move out a lot more to avoid the $4 million or so in ELC bonuses from next season pushing into 2021-22 when we are paying full ticket for Petterson and Hughes and absolutely can’t afford to pay them.

... but ya,  nothing to see here.  Even MacKenzie on a radio hit today talked about our cap issues over the next couple seasons and pushed ELC bonuses.  Of course, as per you the media are all terrible and you know better.

Edit:

... and that is following this season when we have to pay significant raises for Markstrom and Virtanen, and pay the $1.7-3.7 million in pushed ELC bonuses.... costing us being able to re-sign Tanev and/or Stecher and Leivo and replacing them with cheap players like Juolevi, Rafferty, and MacEwan.

First, do you really think that the team we have now is the same team we have in 2 years. God I hope not. 

If so Hoglander and Podkolzin say hello, they also want me to tell you they will be here with ELCs

My wish list after 2 years

Petey

Bo 

Miller 

Boeser

Virtanen

Gaud

Holglander ELC

Podkolzin  ELC

and Most likely still here as forwards, Eriksson (maybe re-tired maybe not), Beagle, Roussel and Ferland

Everyone else isn't under contract

Defence

Hughes

Myers 

If they pan out, Joulevi and Rafferty if not then not.

Everyone else is not under contract.

Goaltenders 

I want Demko could be Marky

Start building your roster from there, then have the conversation.

Yeah Edler and Tanev might not be here, but do you need another 6million in Edler on defence if you have Hughes (possible future Norris candidate) or Myers already at 6mil, Myers is becoming Edlers replacement and Hughes well he is Hughes. Why can they not go with cheap guys Joulevi and Rafferty if they pan out or others if not. Defence men can be had out of UFA anywhere between 1-4 million Fantenberg, is a prime example.

I all ready have 12 forwards there 2 of whom are on ELC (and could become better wingers then we currently have)  if not them then other players in the system or players that Benning will draft this July 1st. 

Baer, Sutter, Pearson, Edler and Benn 19.492million come off the books in 20-21,  Petey and Hughes need to be re-signed. 21.334 mill (That's adding in Petey and Hughes current contracts refer below to how contract work). This is after Gaud, Virtanen and maybe Marky gets re-signed by this July 1st. 

Eriksson, Beagle and Roussel contracts expire in 21-22, what stops Benning from signing Gaud and Virtanen both RFA this July 1st to 2 year deals (actually this exactly what I am predicting). That is 12 million off the books after Hughes and Petey are signed, to re-sign Gaud Virtanen and Boeser. Actually it is more 12+5.875=17.875 (+Gauds and Virtanens current contract value refer below on how contracts work) . So Gaud Virtanen and Boeser for more then 17.875 million. Lounges cap re-capture comes off here to that's another 3.033 mill.

(How contracts work if Boeser needs to be re-signed and is already making 5.875 million then 5.875 comes off the books and then Boeser gets payed lets call it 8million per. It is only an increase of 2.125million in cap from the year before. (8-5.875=2.125).). It is why you will here he got a 2 million dollar raise, what it really means is it raised the pay roll 2milliion.

Ferlands contract comes off in 22-23. Look who else comes up BO and Miller. I doubt Ferland gets re-signed that's 3.5 mill to help give them raises.

Benning has virtually tied up enough Payroll to sign the core for years to come, even if another GM came in he has insured this core stays together. Benning is an evil genius he has stamped his mark on this roster. Insuring no GM after him can destroy his legacy.

If Ferland gets injured for the rest of his contract then he goes on LTIR and it doesn't matter cause the Canucks spend to the cap anyways. So they replace his salary with someone else, Look at Tor for example.

Marky at 6 mill

or Demko at 3-4 mill 

one of them is going either way can not have 9-10 mill wrapped up on goaltenders any way. DiPietro is in the wings as a back up already.

Last thought this is the Cap Era no way of keeping everyone it can not be done. Ask Chicago. You shed players and you hope the GM can draft cheaper younger players to replace them and the core stays intact. The Canucks will be where they are in 2 Years cause Benning has drafted well and built a core. So IMO there is nothing to say that Benning will stop drafting well.

All this worry for nothing.

Edited by Arrow 1983

6 hours ago, Arrow 1983 said:

Petey

Bo 

Miller 

Boeser

Virtanen

Gaud

Holglander ELC

Podkolzin  ELC

and Most likely still here as forwards, Eriksson (maybe re-tired maybe not), Beagle, Roussel and Ferland

Defence

Hughes

Myers 

Goaltenders 

Well most of what you are saying is nonsense.  You don’t get to pretend the players we have under contract don’t exist and just built a roster from the players you like.

That is entirely the point of the thread.  Those players on dead cap need to go away to get to the roster you want.

Unfortunately they don’t come off at the right time for us to re-sign who we need to in order to keep icing a good roster.

I laid it out clearly enough in the thread that anyone who can follow math should be able to follow.

Edited by Provost

1 minute ago, Provost said:

Well most of what you are saying is nonsense.  You don’t get to pretend the players we have under contract don’t exist and just built a roster from the players you like.

That is entirely the point of the thread.  Those players on dead cap need to go away to get to the roster you want.

Unfortunately they don’t come off at the right time for us to re-sign who we need to in order to keep icing a good roster

Lol you quoted half of what I posted 

6 hours ago, Arrow 1983 said:

First, do you really think that the team we have now is the same team we have in 2 years. God I hope not. 

If so Hoglander and Podkolzin say hello, they also want me to tell you they will be here with ELCs

Petey

Bo 

Miller 

Boeser

Virtanen

Gaud

Holglander ELC

Podkolzin  ELC

Defence

Hughes

Myers 

Goaltenders 

Yeah Edler and Tanev might not be here, but do you need another 6million in Edler on defence if you have Hughes (possible future Norris candidate) or Myers already at 6mil, Myers is becoming Edlers replacement and Hughes well he is Hughes. Why can they not go with cheap guys Joulevi and Rafferty if they pan out or others if not. Defence men can be had out of UFA anywhere between 1-4 million Fantenberg, is a prime example.

I all ready have 12 forwards there 2 of whom are on ELC (and could become better wingers then we currently have)  if not them then other players in the system or players that Benning will draft this July 1st. 

Baer, Sutter, Pearson, Edler and Benn 19.492million come off the books in 20-21,  Petey and Hughes need to be re-signed. 21.334 mill (That's adding in Petey and Hughes current contracts refer below to how contract work). This is after Gaud, Virtanen and maybe Marky gets re-signed by this July 1st. 

Eriksson, Beagle and Roussel contracts expire in 21-22, what stops Benning from signing Gaud and Virtanen both RFA this July 1st to 2 year deals (actually this exactly what I am predicting). That is 12 million off the books after Hughes and Petey are signed, to re-sign Gaud Virtanen and Boeser. Actually it is more 12+5.875=17.875 (+Gauds and Virtanens current contract value refer below on how contracts work) . So Gaud Virtanen and Boeser for more then 17.875 million. Lounges cap re-capture comes off here to that's another 3.033 mill.

(How contracts work if Boeser needs to be re-signed and is already making 5.875 million then 5.875 comes off the books and then Boeser gets payed lets call it 8million per. It is only an increase of 2.125million in cap from the year before. (8-5.875=2.125).). It is why you will here he got a 2 million dollar raise, what it really means is it raised the pay roll 2milliion.

Ferlands contract comes off in 22-23. Look who else comes up BO and Miller. I doubt Ferland gets re-signed that's 3.5 mill to help give them raises.

Benning has virtually tied up enough Payroll to sign the core for years to come, even if another GM came in he has insured this core stays together. Benning is an evil genius he has stamped his mark on this roster. Insuring no GM after him can destroy his legacy.

If Ferland gets injured for the rest of his contract then he goes on LTIR and it doesn't matter cause the Canucks spend to the cap anyways. So they replace his salary with someone else, Look at Tor for example.

Marky at 6 mill

or Demko at 3-4 mill 

one of them is going either way can not have 9-10 mill wrapped up on goaltenders any way. DiPietro is in the wings as a back up already.

Last thought this is the Cap Era no way of keeping everyone it can not be done. Ask Chicago. You shed players and you hope the GM can draft cheaper younger players to replace them and the core stays intact. The Canucks will be where they are in 2 Years cause Benning has drafted well and built a core. So IMO there is nothing to say that Benning will stop drafting well.

All this worry for nothing.

4 minutes ago, Provost said:

Unfortunately they don’t come off at the right time for us to re-sign who we need to in order to keep icing a good roster.

I laid it out clearly enough in the thread that anyone who can follow math should be able to follow.

You quoted half of what I said to distort the truth for yourself so I quoted the whole post

as you can see I show how we get to that roster in 2 years

8 minutes ago, Provost said:

so instead of using a rational argument to defend your position, you call mine nonsense and try to distort what I posted

just so it is clear to everyone else what type of poster you are

Edited by Arrow 1983