[GDT] Around the NHL | January/February (26-01) 2020

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Shift-4 said:

Glad to have hockey back!

Game On GIF by memecandy

This.

Sean McIndoe had the 2 best quotes for the All-Star sum-up:

This, in regards to the on-screen effects (player tracking):

“So please, whoever hired George Lucas to produce the All-Star shows – dial it down just a bit, please. There’s still a place for a few practical effects.”

And this:

Having two events that I’m constantly told I shouldn’t complain about because they’re meant for children that both end at 11:00 p.m. ET.

• Haha 1

William Nylander is finally starting to earn his big contract. 12 goals in the last 15 games and at his current production looks likely to break 80 pts for the season. He is an electrifying player at his best as us Swedes know well from his international play. Nice to see him show it more often in the NHL. 

Edited by Skip Spence

Gaudreau is having a big night, & Petro has a few assists.

Got them both in my officepool, currently in 3rd place overall, prime position to win $$$$ but I need to make up points tonight with so few games.

A few more points each & a STL regulation win would be great, both for my wallet and the Nucks playoff push. :towel: 

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Gaudreau is having a big night, & Petro has a few assists.

Got them both in my officepool, currently in 3rd place overall, prime position to win $$$$ but I need to make up points tonight with so few games.

A few more points each & a STL regulation win would be great, both for my wallet and the Nucks playoff push. :towel: 

Box pool?

7 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Flash in the pan goalie falling back down to earth.

Pls god let's hope so. I always look at who was in net before and after these hot run goalies. Jake allen is having an awesome year. Maybe it's the team defense rather than the goalie.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1